MFA 2015 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

Xxanderr

I'm going to try...it will depend on how expensive flights are after we hear back on March 13.

Just as an FYI - I think the agenda will be about the same as the open house in Nov. I'm trying to figure out if I should take off work for that day or if there would be a better day to visit that can be more geared to accepted students (iffff that's the case of course!).

speaking of the devil! when I opened my inbox I saw an email from them requesting a phone interview!

hopefully you should be getting one soon.

That's awesome! Congrats! It's still silent over here. 

Just as an FYI - I think the agenda will be about the same as the open house in Nov. I'm trying to figure out if I should take off work for that day or if there would be a better day to visit that can be more geared to accepted students (iffff that's the case of course!).

I was under the impression was specifically for accepted and waitlisted people. Here is a link: https://www.design.upenn.edu/graduate-admissions/spring-open-house 

Also i called today (wanted to know if I could set up a later date to visit if I can't make the open house) and she said that was totally fine 

how did people feel about their penn design interviews? mine is tomorrow and the tyler committee was so cool that I am now nervous for something different. Did they ask any hard questions?

I was told that MICA would have their decisions around mid-march (at least for Hoffberger, not sure about other programs.)

Thanks, I had interviews for both mount royal and rinehart, and I am going crazy waiting.........

I was interviewed earlier this month. It could depend on the department, or you could be wait-listed. Or they may be working their way down the list to interview! Whatever the reason may be, good luck!!

Which department did you interview with for Seattle?

Hi again, 

I was wondering - what do you do if you have to answer one school's offer before you got all the answers from the schools you applied to? Is it ok to ask them for more time? Thanks!!!

Admitted to CCA fine arts! (No call or email yet. but you can check the status on webadvisor with the log in: cca___(your application # which is listed at the very bottom of most if not all school correspondence) password: your birthday (mmddyy), prospective students --> "admission status"). 

Admitted to CCA fine arts! (No call or email yet. but you can check the status on webadvisor with the log in: cca___(your application # which is listed at the very bottom of most if not all school correspondence) password: your birthday (mmddyy), prospective students --> "admission status"). 

Whoa, how'd you know to log into webadvisor? Do all schools have something like this?

sidenote - I'm accepted as well! Congrats!

That's awesome! Also, I see SAIC on your list....

acceptances start to go out this week!! Crazy. I heard that fiber and material studies and sculpture may even start calling today. Financial aid packages sent out the end of this week/ beginning of next. ( I asked a financial aid officer while I was in Chicago and different faculty members)

I have spent the last half hour crying and shaking. Accepted to University of Michigan with full tuition waiver and generous stipend. Can't believe it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!! congrats! are you going to do it??? 

Whoa, how'd you know to log into webadvisor? Do all schools have something like this?

sidenote - I'm accepted as well! Congrats!

Congrats!! No, I stalked the results search from last year (ha) and there are comments telling you what to do so I did a lil trial and error until I could log in

Has anyone heard back yet from UC Irvine?

My friend was accepted to UC Irvine yesterday via phone call. Best of luck to you in all your choices!

I have spent the last half hour crying and shaking. Accepted to University of Michigan with full tuition waiver and generous stipend. Can't believe it.

Congratulations! That is Fantastic!! 

Congrats!! No, I stalked the results search from last year (ha) and there are comments telling you what to do so I did a lil trial and error until I could log in

haha you're a genius for this! Ive been waiting forever on a response from them. Congrats on your acceptance, looks like Im in as well :)

SOO happy for you! Congrats!!! (And even happier that it means you'll be rejecting UOregon and perhaps that'll give me an in...   ;))

Edited by kxxx

Yay awesome! You did it!