2016 Applicants

11 minutes ago, rainsonata said:

Thanks for the encouragement!  Keeping my fingers crossed to get in somewhere. 

I see you applied to Syracuse like I did.  You know when we should expect them to respond back?  I got an email saying they were going to interview me, but I never got an additional email after that for more information, so I'm afraid of being rejected...  I checked my spam box as well, but nothing from Syracuse.  

I would call them to follow up. My interview was on Feb 18th. They usually send a second e-mail with a link to a poll that lets you choose a time slot. I know they were sending it in waves though, so maybe yours is still coming? They were really nice so it couldn't hurt to ask.

6 minutes ago, ThatSpeechGuy said:

So did you ever end up interviewing with Syracuse? I got the same emails but then one asking for more information about when to do an interview. I think the should be sending them out the end of this week, or the beginning of this week.

I believe they said they would start sending in March, via air mail. Hopefully they'll let us know soon!

15 minutes ago, ThatSpeechGuy said:

So did you ever end up interviewing with Syracuse? I got the same emails but then one asking for more information about when to do an interview. I think the should be sending them out the end of this week, or the beginning of this week.

I didn't interview with them.  My mail only said they were planning to send the invitations for interviews in waves the following week, but not a word from them after that.  I think I called them too, but I can't remember their response (this was 1-2 weeks ago).  I guess I can wait and hope for the best.

17 minutes ago, cosmicmorgan said:

You must have misread my signature; I didn't apply to Syracuse. But how long ago did you get that email? You should follow up. 

@cosmicmorgan Oops!  You're right, I looked at the wrong signature!  Sorry for that.

Edited by rainsonata

19 minutes ago, slptobe92 said:

Two people just posted that they got interviews with ODU and I haven't heard anything yet and now my anxiety is even WORSE this process is awful! Sorry, just had to vent!

I feel the same exact way! I've already been rejected from two schools and don't really want another one. :(

Just now, kgehlha said:

I feel the same exact way! I've already been rejected from two schools and don't really want another one. :(

It's weird that they're sending out emails at night. I thought I could stop obsessively checking my email after 5pm but I guess not! I've got my fingers crossed for us both :)

1 minute ago, slptobe92 said:

It's weird that they're sending out emails at night. I thought I could stop obsessively checking my email after 5pm but I guess not! I've got my fingers crossed for us both :)

I feel the same exact way! I'm nonstop checking my emails and portals! I really hope we get in! 

1 minute ago, kgehlha said:

I feel the same exact way! I'm nonstop checking my emails and portals! I really hope we get in! 

It looks like last year people started getting interviews on the 6th and then some others on the 11th so hopefully they send them out in batches! And it looks like people got either waitlisted or rejected a few days after the interview decisions came out.

Just now, slptobe92 said:

It looks like last year people started getting interviews on the 6th and then some others on the 11th so hopefully they send them out in batches! And it looks like people got either waitlisted or rejected a few days after the interview decisions came out.

I hope they do! Now I feel like I'm never going to sleep and instead be up all night checking my email. I'm hoping for a waitlist at the least but I also probably don't have the highest stats for this school either! I wish the best of luck to both of us! This waiting game is never ending! 

I did not attend the open house, but wish that I had! I got in and will be accepting my offer (Northeastern was my first choice)...I'm going to try to visit sometime this month or next. I know that there is another graduate open house for all Bouve programs in April...

If anybody did attend, I'd also love to hear how it was/what was discussed!

Hi guys! So far I've been rejected from CSULA and waitlisted at Indiana Univ. Bloomington. I haven't heard from Saint XAVIER, Northwestern, Northern Illinois, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Rush U yet.

10 hours ago, BamaBelle said:

How do I sleep tonight when Mizzou pretty consistently sends out decisions on March 1??

That's the exact same boat I'm in!! I got up this morning and kept refreshing my email lol

Congrats on UT Dallas btw :) 

14 minutes ago, EESpeechie said:

That's the exact same boat I'm in!! I got up this morning and kept refreshing my email lol

Congrats on UT Dallas btw :) 

Thanks! You too!! 

I have just been like sitting around all morning hoping for some news haha

So to update, UWEC did receive my on-campus program, and the woman on the phone told me that the application was still in review. Did everyone who applied to University of Wisconsin Eau Claire already hear back? Or are some of you still waiting on the letter as well?

14 hours ago, ohiostatestudent627 said:

Did anyone attend the Northeastern University open house this weekend? If so, how was it? I just got accepted a few days ago and I'm hoping to visit on my Spring Break! ^_^

I attended there Open House and it was great. There facilities and research opportunities were amazing! I was accepted a few weeks ago and will most likely be going there in the fall. I am just waiting to here back from MGHIP, which is my top school.

2 hours ago, abbieking said:

I attended there Open House and it was great. There facilities and research opportunities were amazing! I was accepted a few weeks ago and will most likely be going there in the fall. I am just waiting to here back from MGHIP, which is my top school.

I have heard great things about both the facilities and research/clinical placement opportunities at Northeastern! I am SO excited! I hope you get into your top choice - but if not, I will see you at Northeastern in the Fall :)

East Carolina University sent out acceptances via email this morning. I've been accepted to the DE program!  If you applied, check your email! (if you haven't been refreshing like crazy for the past few weeks like I have... :blink:)

Does anyone have any advice for College of Saint Rose interviews? I have an e-interview tomorrow with Professor Julia Unger and Professor James Feeny, so any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!