Fall 2016 Clinical Psychology Applicant Thread

JoePianist

Did anyone apply to Drexel, not interview, but didn't receive a rejection email today? I've heard absolutely nothing, and the website says that my application is still under review. I feel like I'm in some sort of limbo.

I am here because I desperately need to know whats happening with my applications.. 

Applicants to Canadian schools, is not hearing back about an interview until now a sure rejection?? I emailed some of the supervisors and its a mixture of "have already chose my candidates" and "still in the process"...not sure what to think at this point...

6 hours ago, cse2016 said:

To the two acceptance posters from UNC-Greensboro this weekend - congratulations! Would you two mind PMing me your POIs? 

Please PM me too!  I am (not so patiently) waiting to hear news post-interview, I would love to know which POIs have made their decisions already.

Has anyone heard back from the following schools? Interviews, Rejections, etc

UMass Amherst (clinical psychology)

Boston University (clinical psychology)

Emory University (clinical psychology)

UCLA (clinical psychology)

U of Washington (clinical psychology)

Arizona State (clinical psychology)

SUNY Stony Brook (clinical psychology)

On February 22, 2016 at 10:59 AM, psychapp2016 said:

@JaeeeSon

UCLA had interviews already, decisions awaiting

SUNY Stony Brook did as well as far as I know

22 hours ago, Timemachines said:

@JaeeeSon

UMass Amherst had interviews a few weeks back and is making decisions/extended offers.

BU is hosting interviews at the end of the week.

Thanks!

On February 18, 2016 at 5:26 AM, clinpsyc said:

I am here because I desperately need to know whats happening with my applications.. 

Applicants to Canadian schools, is not hearing back about an interview until now a sure rejection?? I emailed some of the supervisors and its a mixture of "have already chose my candidates" and "still in the process"...not sure what to think at this point...

I have no idea. I am wondering the same thing...

3 hours ago, Golfer2045 said:

Has anyone heard from University of South Florida?

Nothing at all. I didn't interview, but I didn't get rejected in the two separate rounds of rejection emails that went out, so I'm wondering what is going on. 

After the interview stage, do schools send out their acceptance letters all at once? I was told a school I applied to started sending out letters March 1, but have received nothing--should I expect a rejection since no acceptance letter was given on that day?! 

Freaking out. :(

7 hours ago, ABCDneuronaut said:

waiting to hear back on my top program at this point (aka done with my last interview) and it's turning me into a crazy person. I'm constantly checking my email, phone and gradcafe at work *headdesk*

I'm in the same boat. I got one interview, and it was at my top choice..but now I'm worried I blew it/ am over analyzing every little interaction I had. Waiting feels awful :(

2 hours ago, Timemachines said:

I'm in the same boat. I got one interview, and it was at my top choice..but now I'm worried I blew it/ am over analyzing every little interaction I had. Waiting feels awful :(

I had 4 interviews and so far just one firm acceptance (which actually isn't a clinical program).  The program I'm waiting on would definitely beat out my current acceptance, so this current waiting to find out between two totally different schools/programs is torture

On 3/4/2016 at 10:53 PM, ABCDneuronaut said:

waiting to hear back on my top program at this point (aka done with my last interview) and it's turning me into a crazy person. I'm constantly checking my email, phone and gradcafe at work *headdesk*

Seriously! I keep having to force myself to think of other things or to turn off my phone. Hopefully those of us still waiting hear something soon.