What schools are you waiting to hear from?

19 hours ago, Slp123* said:

Yes rejection in the mail. Can't say I didn't see it coming...

I haven't gotten any response yet :( but they did lose one of my transcripts and didn't find it until the day after the deadline so maybe it'll take longer for them to get to me. I also haven't heard from William Paterson or Gallaudet yet even though I've seen people post on the results board.

1 hour ago, rjs1990 said:

Is anyone still waiting on UT Dallas? I still do not have a decision in my Galaxy portal. 

I didn't have anything on my portal either, then I emailed them asking for an update, and they never emailed me back, but the next day my portal had a decision. so maybe emailing them will push them to update your portal?

10 hours ago, HopefulSLP123 said:

I didn't have anything on my portal either, then I emailed them asking for an update, and they never emailed me back, but the next day my portal had a decision. so maybe emailing them will push them to update your portal?

Please tell me e-mailing them brought you good news? 

I'm still waiting on Edinboro, Rush, and Southern Illinois-Carbondale. I highly doubt I'd attend these if accepted, but it would still be nice to get a response...especially because I've seen other decisions posted on the results page! 

People have been getting acceptance and waitlist emails from William Paterson but I haven't gotten anything so I'm assuming it's a no :( I emailed them and called but they never got back to me. Same with SCSU.

11 hours ago, hopefulspeechie16 said:

Aw :( Were your stats below average or average? This whole process is so unpredictable. 

4.0 GPA and above average GRE scores, as well as 2 years of volunteering and strong letters of rec. I feel like they just throw names in a hat and pull names from them. 

On 3/11/2016 at 7:38 AM, rockchalk4253 said:

If you want to know anything about KU or Lawrence I can help! 

I got in!  So yes any and all details you find positive about their program.  There seem to be some amazing financial aid opportunities but idk how likely it would be to get them.  If I did tuition would be so affordable if not it is more expensive than my other acceptance.  Both are great programs, so now i'm really struggling to decide which is the best fit.

Do you have any information on how many days a week students have classes and what the schedule is like night classes vs. in the day time.  Does the cohort get along etc.

Honestly any and all info.  The commuting between campuses is something I wouldn't look forward to, so any thoughts on that as well.  

I'm still waiting to hear from The University of Alabama, South Alabama, and for a final decision from Baylor. Did anyone else Skype interview with Baylor last weekend? I received an email asking to the night before, which was kind of odd. 

14 hours ago, cosmicmorgan said:

I'm still waiting on Edinboro, Rush, and Southern Illinois-Carbondale. I highly doubt I'd attend these if accepted, but it would still be nice to get a response...especially because I've seen other decisions posted on the results page! 

I was accepted to Rush on March 1st so that's weird you haven't heard one way or the other! Have you tried emailing them? 

8 hours ago, gosparkgo said:

I was accepted to Rush on March 1st so that's weird you haven't heard one way or the other! Have you tried emailing them? 

Yeah, every time I email that school I don't get a response, and it seems impossible to get someone on the phone! I am not expecting an acceptance or even a waitlist so it's not that big of a deal...would just like to have everything finalized, you know? 

16 minutes ago, rainsonata said:

I'm seeing people reporting on Redlands and Loyola, but I have yet to receive any emails from them.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Do you know if Loyola sends out decisions in waves? I didn't get an email today either so I'm afraid it's another rejection.