What schools are you waiting to hear from?

5 hours ago, Kslptobe said:

I'm sorry to hear that ): crossing my fingers for CSUEB for you! 

Did CSULB send it through mail or email? 

Luckily I've been accepted to SFSU but I was trying to wait and see if I would be accepted off the wait list at CSUEB....but I have to let SFSU know by the 5th so I think I will accept there.  CSULB sent it through the mail first....then a few days ago I just received an email as well which was the exact same letter.  

On 3/31/2016 at 8:51 AM, antsy_student said:

I saw that someone posted an auto response from from CSUF department head said all admission decisions had been mad those who are on the waitlist have that listed on CSDCAS. Does anyone know where you would see that on CSDCAS?

Also, I know Long Beach has accepted and rejected people, I haven't heard a peep..hoping that is a good sign..but very unlikely

I contacted CSDCAS and they said that there is no feature to show admission decisions. So I am thinking that either the person that posted the statement on the forum or Dr. Tsao meant to write the CSUF portal. Through there you can technically tell that you've gotten waitlisted by saying you want to accept or decline the waitlist option. If you try to click it and you don't have a waitlist offer, then it will tell you so. From this, I suppose I am rejected. I'm not quite sure if this is an accurate way of going about this though. Has anyone even gotten a waitlist offer from CSUF?

Edited by slpdee

1 hour ago, slpdee said:

I contacted CSDCAS and they said that there is no feature to show admission decisions. So I am thinking that either the person that posted the statement on the forum or Dr. Tsao meant to write the CSUF portal. Through there you can technically tell that you've gotten waitlisted by saying you want to accept or decline the waitlist option. If you try to click it and you don't have a waitlist offer, then it will tell you so. From this, I suppose I am rejected. I'm not quite sure if this is an accurate way of going about this though. Has anyone even gotten a waitlist offer from CSUF?

yeah we will have to check our portal then for CSUF? I think I will call CSUF soon. 

10 hours ago, orangegreenblue said:

i haven't either 

Do you live in Illinois? or near? I live in Hawaii so it would make sense that I would be the very last one to get their letter, but I am just so anxious because it is the last school I need to hear from!

On April 2, 2016 at 10:08 PM, Hoosier27 said:

Do you live in Illinois? or near? I live in Hawaii so it would make sense that I would be the very last one to get their letter, but I am just so anxious because it is the last school I need to hear from!

i live relatively close its about 5 hours away

On March 31, 2016 at 8:19 PM, s4mm1 said:

I am an undergraduate student in the SPA program at WVU. Did you get an interview? If so and you got an email saying your application is under active consideration you are on the waitlist. WVU has sent out acceptances.

I did not get an interview but I did get an email saying my application was under active consideration. Did they send out rejections or just those letters if you didn't get an interview?

On March 10, 2016 at 0:45 AM, whoopwhoop said:

Has anyone heard from Texas Tech, Kingsville, or University of New Mexico?

Did you ever end up hearing from Tech? They said at interviews that we would hear either way by April and I still haven't heard anything

13 hours ago, orangegreenblue said:

i live relatively close its about 5 hours away

I live in PA and received a letter on Saturday notifying me I am on the waitlist.

11 hours ago, jerseyspeechie said:

I did not get an interview but I did get an email saying my application was under active consideration. Did they send out rejections or just those letters if you didn't get an interview?

If you did not receive an interview, its essentially a rejection. You aren't the first person to have gotten that email without an interview though.

Anyone on the ASU waitlist get any sort of confirmation that your waitlist form had been received? 

update: I emailed the person in charge of above info and she confirmed that my form had been received 

Edited by antsy_student
updated info

On 4/1/2016 at 2:52 PM, Kslptobe said:

yeah we will have to check our portal then for CSUF? I think I will call CSUF soon. 

If you do, could you update? It looks like one student was told their application wasn't even looked at yet, which makes me wonder if those that applied on the last day like myself were not even reviewed.

3 hours ago, slpdee said:

If you do, could you update? It looks like one student was told their application wasn't even looked at yet, which makes me wonder if those that applied on the last day like myself were not even reviewed.

I just got an email saying that they are still reviewing our applications ): and we will know throughout april and may.  

On 4/3/2016 at 1:39 PM, antsy_student said:

Does anyone know if Long Beach has added people to their waitlist yet?

I called and they said that they are still letting people know if they have been accepted or rejected this week and next week. they also said that if we haven't heard from them, then assume that we are on their waitlist...