Canadian MSW Applicants 2018

On 8/5/2019 at 10:30 PM, blueeyedblonde said:

I was unsure of this as well. After reading the instructions about 800 times, I opted to write an essay rather than answer the questions individually. However, I tried to write it in the order of the questions (i.e. paragraph 1 = question #1, paragraph 2 = question #2, etc.). Getting it to flow together seamlessly was a bit of a process. I'm not sure if this is what they were looking for, but given my uncertainty, I was trying to play it safe. Unfortunately, I still haven't received a decision (I applied for the January 2020 start date). Best of luck! 

Thank you so much! Good luck to you too, hopefully you hear back soon!

• 9 months later...
On 6/7/2018 at 3:32 PM, ashketchum said:

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd pop on to say that I've been accepted to the 32-month MSW for Working Professionals from UWindsor in Peel! Ahhhhhhh I'm so excited! This is my third year applying to MSW programs and finally an acceptance! Anyone else who hears back feel free to message me!

Edited by MSWWP111

• 4 months later...

On 12/1/2017 at 12:33 AM, fylucn55 said:

I'm currently in year 1 of the two-year MSW program at U of T. ask me anything! 

How was this program overall, and what qualifications did you have that got you admitted? 

On 10/30/2017 at 11:47 AM, reposae said:

Hey all! 

I'm currently an MSW student at Wilfrid Laurier - graduating at the end of this year. I initially applied to 5 programs and was accepted to all of them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey I would love to know how your experience at Wilfred Laurier was. Did you do the online or in-person program, and what qualifications did you have to get into these programs?