Fall 2018 Application

27 minutes ago, Francy_ said:

I have just been accepted to Washington University in St. Louis, but I still have to understand if the scholarship they offered me will be the total amount or the amount each year... it is very expensive!

I believe WashU gives a lump sum scholarship, you have to spread it out among your time. 

3 hours ago, Francy_ said:

I have just been accepted to Washington University in St. Louis, but I still have to understand if the scholarship they offered me will be the total amount or the amount each year... it is very expensive!

Congrats!!! I believe it's the total amount...yeah it's so expensive :/

On 1/26/2018 at 8:07 PM, Kat_MSW2018 said:

I am also waiting!!! :)) When did you two apply??

I'm gonna jump into this conversation too. I applied to Denver on 12/15. Today was the last day of January and, I don't know about y'all but I've also been checking my email obsessively and still haven't heard anything back. After today I'm starting to freak out just a little. Am I alone? Have you few heard anything? 

50 minutes ago, AHabG said:

I'm gonna jump into this conversation too. I applied to Denver on 12/15. Today was the last day of January and, I don't know about y'all but I've also been checking my email obsessively and still haven't heard anything back. After today I'm starting to freak out just a little. Am I alone? Have you few heard anything? 

No worries!!! I think we are all fine to be honest. I don’t think they’ll be sending out decisions until the end of February? As the priority applicants right?? 

Is Denver your first choice?

6 hours ago, AHabG said:

I applied in November and still haven't heard anything. They told an info session that they would be letting a large batch of applicants know by the end of January so I was hoping to find out by now. 

7 hours ago, AHabG said:

I was hoping to find out soon as well. I applied 12/30 and have been checking constantly. Hopefully we start to hear back soon!!

On 2/1/2018 at 9:09 AM, CM0811 said:

I was hoping to find out soon as well. I applied 12/30 and have been checking constantly. Hopefully we start to hear back soon!!

I just looked at their website and they pushed back their priority deadline to Feb. 15. I hope this doesn't mean we are going to be waiting even longer.

1 hour ago, chloe1108 said:

I just looked at their website and they pushed back their priority deadline to Feb. 15. I hope this doesn't mean we are going to be waiting even longer.

Oh wow, I wonder if that means they didn't get that many applicants or something? I just wanna know if I got in!!!! (waiting is way harder than I anticipated) :(

1 hour ago, CM0811 said:

Oh wow, I wonder if that means they didn't get that many applicants or something? I just wanna know if I got in!!!! (waiting is way harder than I anticipated) :(

2 hours ago, chloe1108 said:

Have either of you reached out to them? I didn’t know they pushed it back. Wow :(

5 hours ago, Francy_ said:

Anyone applied to UCBerkeley? I can't find the date in which they will notify the admissions...

2 hours ago, Kat_MSW2018 said:

It says we won’t hear back until March :(

I think I read March 15, somewhere. 

Hey guys, I've been creeping on this thread for a while now but thought it was about time I posted!  Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!  I got accepted into DU today which is my first choice!  I'm going to wait and see what NYU and UCLA say before committing.  If I end up going to the Fall 2018 MSW at Denver I'd love to friend yall in the cohort on FB.  Anyway, good luck to everyone! :) 

Congrats to all the DU admits!

I am still waiting, waiting, waiting on my Pittsburgh decision...Pitt might be my top choice, and I applied by the priority deadline, and I have a GPA well above the threshold that "guarantees" admission.  But I still haven't heard back, and I can't help but obsess over it!  Even assuming I do get in, I'll then be biting my nails to hear about scholarship info.  The waiting game is the worst!  :-P

4 minutes ago, atomizer said:

Congrats to all the DU admits!

I am still waiting, waiting, waiting on my Pittsburgh decision...Pitt might be my top choice, and I applied by the priority deadline, and I have a GPA well above the threshold that "guarantees" admission.  But I still haven't heard back, and I can't help but obsess over it!  Even assuming I do get in, I'll then be biting my nails to hear about scholarship info.  The waiting game is the worst!  :-P

Keep checking your portal, the decision will pop up there before you receive an email. But, I am sure you don't have anything to worry about. If so, just email them!

Congratulations to the DU acceptances!!! I’m truly happy for you all! 

As for me, I’m a little nervous now haha. I didn’t hear back today. But I know you all submitted your applications in December. I didn’t submit mine until 1/15. Any of you advanced standing applicants???

On 1/25/2018 at 11:02 AM, HannahRae said:

Is anyone else checking the University of Denver portal obsessively or just me? 

I just really really want to know! 

17 hours ago, CM0811 said:

Just got mine too!!! :)

Just got my DU acceptance too!! 16k + a 2k first year scholarship. still heavy on the price though :/ I applied late to the game on 1/14