DAAD 2018-2019

loopyunicorn21

Short-Term Research Grant - US

About a month ago I got a letter saying that I did not get the fellowship, but they had some extra money and that I was back in the game... 2 weeks ago my status changed for funding and a week later I got the official award letter!

3 hours ago, Luiza N. A. said:

Short-Term Research Grant - US

About a month ago I got a letter saying that I did not get the fellowship, but they had some extra money and that I was back in the game... 2 weeks ago my status changed for funding and a week later I got the official award letter!

Lucky you are!!! Congrats)))

16 minutes ago, curious_cat said:

Hey! I applied and it seems like no one from our region received any results. What is your status now? Mind is "Preselection made".

My status is also "preselection made". I am a little worried. That's why wanted to know.

What country are you from?

On 11/4/2018 at 6:52 AM, Darwish said:

Does anyone applied for masters under EPOS scholarship?? does anyone got a result for the scholarship??
I've been wait for a long time, and every time I asked them about the results, they told my not yet published ....! :rolleyes:

I applied for EPOS, I applied to the University on September and they told me to upload all my documents to the portal on March 28th. My application status changed to selection made like a week ago (April, 10) but have had no news ever since.... 

2 hours ago, 1004bema said:

It changed to funding, but I didnt recieve anything by email from DAAD. Local DAAD did not answer to my email yet too ((((((. So Im not sure. Did you apply to unis?

Yes. I already got an admission from university. But my status on portal is still "preselection made". I am a bit nervous about it.

What about you?

Edited by Marzhan

Warm greetings!

I am a new user, however, have been following chats quite awhile. What I have learned so far is that DAAD has already communicated final results. Though, my application submitted for the short-term research grant (deadline was in November) is still in the mode of "selection made". I have applied from Georgia and Georgian office says that they are not aware of results, thus applicants will be reached directly through the portal. A friend of mine, Georgian as well, has the same problem. Wondering if somebody else is in the same situation? 

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Kind regards

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

Anyone applying from Africa (East Africa to be specific)? My status changed to "selection made" two weeks ago, no further change/communication yet.