DAAD 2018-2019

loopyunicorn21

2 hours ago, loopyunicorn21 said:

No. My targeted Univ is RWTH Aachen. And the application for the Oct semester starts only on June 1st. So I dont know how it will go. I have Been asking the admissions in charge, but they are not addressing my query.

So I guess we're in a similar situation then :). I can't start the admission until June for winter semester, either.

Thanks and good luck with the waiting!!

16 minutes ago, Dayxo said:

My Application status has not changed since the day I submitted it! However today I received an email inviting me to an interview later this month! So check your emails guys :) 

FRom which region are you applying?

14 minutes ago, Dayxo said:

Oh no, I applied for the study scholarship for all disciplines 

Ohhh ok, then they might be doing it due to a lot of applicants :) I’d guess there are many more applicants for that. However, it’s a good sign! Good luck on the interview :)

25 minutes ago, Nabin said:

My status is still on Application submitted mode. I hope they will change it soon. This anxiety of waiting is killing me. 

Me too :/ I have read they usually change Status on fridays so lets aim for this friday

Last year they sent out the email indicating change of status on the first Monday in March (at least to me) ... hopefully you'll all hear by the end of the week.