"DM me your POI" thread

turpentine

I've seen a few people in other threads asking people who posted to the results page to DM their POI. I thought a thread of these requests might be useful, as those requests in other threads may get buried and end up unseen (I also saw a thread of this kind from a previous year). Hopefully this will be helpful as interview invitations continue to roll out! 

This isn't for POI specifically but to whoever got an interview for University of Nevada Las Vegas for the behavioral neuroscience track of the experimental psychology PhD program please PM me? 

Also anxious about Temple here.  Could those who have heard back from Temple please pm me POI initials?  I also think I saw someone post about University of Delaware... Could that person pm me also?  Thanks everyone- may the new year bring us all good news! :)  

17 hours ago, naturevnurture said:

Can anyone who got interviews at University of Colorado Colorado Springs, University of Wyoming, or University of Delaware DM me your POI? 

Thanks!

Me too please!  For UCCS and UDel.  Thank you!

On 12/29/2017 at 4:15 PM, G127V said:

did someone get accepted into UConn already? I didn't think they had even sent out interview invites.

I would love to know which POI has accepted a student already. I’d hate to have false hope for the program. 

On 12/29/2017 at 2:25 PM, MsJaFall2018 said:

Also anxious about Temple here.  Could those who have heard back from Temple please pm me POI initials?  I also think I saw someone post about University of Delaware... Could that person pm me also?  Thanks everyone- may the new year bring us all good news! :)  

If you found out the POI’s for Temple can you please let me know. It looks like they e sent all their invites although I did get an email saying they would be on break till after New Years.