"DM me your POI" thread

turpentine

44 minutes ago, mip239 said:

Can the person who got an interview for Pitt’s Clinical program PM their POI? 

I would appreciate this as well! Thanks in advance, and congratulations.

I had a skype interview with KE at UGA (BBS track) and she wanted me to come for in-person interview, but I had a scheduling conflict. I am waiting to hear from Pittsburgh's biological and health psych track (been in contact with a professor off an on in the last few weeks); POIs are AM and PG (going on sabbatical). 

I don't know if it is of interest in this thread, but I was invited to CUNY's Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience interview. However, they rotate, so I wouldn't enter directly into a lab. 

UNCC's Health Psych program invited me to interview and my POIs are JB and TL. 

Edit: For PSU's BBH program, my POI is JGE. 

Edited by th3redrabbit

4 hours ago, pataka said:

Congratulations to the person who got accepted to the University of Minnesota's Counseling Psychology PhD program! If you don't mind, could you DM me your PoI's initials? I also have a couple questions about how the admissions process went for you since I have yet to hear anything at all from them. Thanks!

I also would very much appreciate this. Thank you!

On 12/29/2017 at 6:15 AM, MixedMethods said:

Could anyone who got an interview for UMich's developmental psych department please DM me your POI? :)

Which programs did you apply to at UT Austin and Clark? I would love the initials of your POI as well if you're comfortable with that. Thanks so much! Congrats on getting interviews.

Anyone who has heard back about the following programs, could you reply with your POI's initial? I've added mine for reference if anyone needs. Greatly appreciated.

• University of Louisville (Counseling PhD) - KH
  • UT Austin (Counseling PhD) - AR
  • Florida International University (Clinical PhD) - JP
  • Harvard University (Clinical PhD) - JH
  • USC (Clinical PhD) - GM/DS
  • University of Houston (Clinical PhD) - JB/JB
  • Clark University (Clinical PhD) - MA

10 hours ago, graceruth said:

Could the person from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (counseling) please DM me your POI's initials? Thanks!

Me too, please!

5 minutes ago, corbeau said:

To whoever posted about Boston University's clinical psychology PhD program, can you DM your POI? Also was it a mass email or a personalized email from your POI? Thank you!

Please let me know this info too.  Thank you & congrats.