After the 15th deadline: Who have you heard or not heard from?

I heard back from my waitlist school, saying the cohort was full so the waitlist had ended. I'm not sure if all schools do this, but it might be worth asking. It might be a good sign if you haven't heard anything otherwise. 

Good luck everyone! 

2 hours ago, slpgirl898 said:

Still waiting to hear back from St. Johns the wait is killing me and its already almost May ?. I haven't seen a lot of people who have committed or have  been rejected either 

Finally got a letter in the mail on Friday dated 4/24 saying I was rejected.. this was one of the worst and most ridiculous waits. Hope you hear back with good news soon! 

On 4/29/2018 at 8:42 PM, slpgrad620 said:

Finally got a letter in the mail on Friday dated 4/24 saying I was rejected.. this was one of the worst and most ridiculous waits. Hope you hear back with good news soon! 

Question did your online portal change when you were rejected from St. John’s? My online application still has a congratulations on submitting you’re application and that it’s in review on the top. 

On 4/30/2018 at 9:58 PM, slpgirl898 said:

Question did your online portal change when you were rejected from St. John’s? My online application still has a congratulations on submitting you’re application and that it’s in review on the top. 

Yeah, mine changed to "contact us regarding your application blah blah". 

17 hours ago, speechie101 said:

Is there anyone who still hasn't heard from NYU's waitlist? 

I'm still waiting to hear back as well!

17 hours ago, speechie101 said:

@Hannah7 @966179 have you guys reach out the admissions to ask when we should expect to hear back? I'm losing hope at this point, but it is my top choice and i'd love to go there. 

I emailed them after getting the waitlist email expressing my interest but have not reached out since then.