After the 15th deadline: Who have you heard or not heard from?

Just heard from Brooklyn College today! Wish they would've sent out notifications before the 15th since I already paid a deposit at another school, but anyways I hope me rejecting gets someone from the waitlist a spot

I got a call this morning that I'm on the priority waitlist for Rocky Mountain University. Since their application closed April 1 it looks like they're still waiting for responses. The follow-up email said they accept as late as August. 

I will be removing myself from the waitlist, so hopefully that helps someone!

12 hours ago, mirrorcat43 said:

I got a call this morning that I'm on the priority waitlist for Rocky Mountain University. Since their application closed April 1 it looks like they're still waiting for responses. The follow-up email said they accept as late as August. 

I will be removing myself from the waitlist, so hopefully that helps someone!

thank you that definitely helps me! good luck in your grad school decisions!:)

I was accepted to Pacific University before the deadline. I was just accepted to CSU Fullerton, so I will be informing Pacific that I will not be attending today. Hopefully this helps out someone on the waiting list :)

Still waiting on Southern Illinois-Carbondale and Western Michigan. Any who was on the waitlist for either heard back yet? I'm on a ranked waitlist for SIUC and an "unofficial" waitlist for WMU. ?

good luck to everyone!

23 hours ago, hopefulSLP2be7 said:

has anyone heard from radford?

Yes. Just received another email from them this morning saying that the waitlist is still open and they still are anticipating changes to their incoming class! The wait is seriously killing me. Ugh!

26 minutes ago, SLP2b2996 said:

Yes. Just received another email from them this morning saying that the waitlist is still open and they still are anticipating changes to their incoming class! The wait is seriously killing me. Ugh!

Thankfully we finally heard something today! it stinks though that they didn't give a date so I'm not sure how long we'll have to wait to hear more. 

21 hours ago, kllylstn said:

Still waiting on Southern Illinois-Carbondale and Western Michigan. Any who was on the waitlist for either heard back yet? I'm on a ranked waitlist for SIUC and an "unofficial" waitlist for WMU. ?

good luck to everyone!

I am also on the "unofficial" waitlist at Western and haven't heard back anything either! ugh....this is literally killing me:(

Is anyone waiting to hear back from St. John's University? I know they had an April 15th deadline, however last week and this week admissions told me my application is still under review when I contacted them....

20 hours ago, Stephanie022594 said:

Has anyone heard from Edinboro?

This is where I will be attending in the fall! I went to their open house and Dr. Mason said they sometimes accept people off their waitlists up into August. Did you try emailing or calling about waitlist ranking? 

Good luck! Don't give up hope! 

1 hour ago, Jordyn_M463 said:

This is where I will be attending in the fall! I went to their open house and Dr. Mason said they sometimes accept people off their waitlists up into August. Did you try emailing or calling about waitlist ranking? 

Good luck! Don't give up hope! 

Oh, wow! August seems so far away haha and no I haven't. I'm kind of scared since I know some schools don't like talking about waitlist rankings. Thanks for the info!