After the 15th deadline: Who have you heard or not heard from?

I am one of those people desperately waiting around for a *hopeful* notification they got off a waitlist and will be able to attend graduate school. For all those in my position and others who are just curious, I created this post so we have one place to check out what schools people are and are not hearing from after the April 15th deadline.

Edited by hopefulSLP2be7

I am waiting to hear back from ASU, Midwestern-Glendale, and Idaho State. Idaho state sent out an email last Friday saying that they are trying to have more offers out by this Friday 04/20 so crossing my fingers I hear something! Good luck to everyone! 

8 minutes ago, taelinmarie17 said:

I am waiting to hear back from ASU, Midwestern-Glendale, and Idaho State. Idaho state sent out an email last Friday saying that they are trying to have more offers out by this Friday 04/20 so crossing my fingers I hear something! Good luck to everyone! 

Good Luck!!

11 minutes ago, Felice said:

Good luck to all of you! I am sending positivity your way :) I am still waiting on Temple, but will be sending them an e-mail to take me off of the waitlist as I enrolled in my dream program! 

Congratulations!  I'm so anxious waiting!

Hi Speech Pathology future students, I know you all might still be waiting around for some hope, but I was in your place but yesterday I got into University of Cincinnati’s Audiology Program! So I will be attending UC in the fall for Audiology!! Good luck everyone!!

2 hours ago, worried2018 said:

think there's a chance still for people waiting this late? 

I think so...i was told by more than one source that the program (ENMU) I'm waiting on called ppl from their waitlist the week before and the week of orientation. Crazy! I'm keeping my hopes up! 

6 hours ago, jasc said:

I'm dying waiting. I'm waiting for Radford Nazareth and Old Dominion. I'm constantly refreshing my email hoping for something 

Im waiting on radford as well...i am hoping we hear something soon even if it is a general email. They haven't mentioned if they are actually using the waitlist.

5 hours ago, hopefulSLP2be7 said:

Im waiting on radford as well...i am hoping we hear something soon even if it is a general email. They haven't mentioned if they are actually using the waitlist.

I'm thinking we'll be getting one this week maybe. I hope they are using it! good luck! good news is i haven't seen anyone say they've gotten off of the waitlist there so that means there could still be hope for us! 

The only program I've heard from is Midwestern at Glendale (thankfully accepted, they're my only one and I had a late interview).

I have yet to hear from EWU (waitlisted) or Rocky Mountain (late interview last Thursday).