What schools do not require gre?

What schools have you found so far?

I haven't searched much, so all I know right now is that Nova Southeastern does not require the GRE, but when I find more universities, I will make sure to comment here again :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have it on good authority from a graduate professor/mentor that FIU indeed does NOT look at GRE as top priority before looking at anything else like other schools, they look at all materials simultaneously. However, Ohio University does, so much so that even though I did an REU NSF summer internship with them this past summer and had numerous contacts throughout the clinical psych department, they woulldnt even look at my application because my GRE score was right below the pre-determined cutoff. Any big school like for instance UC-Berkley will most definitely use GRE scores first (except Harvard and Yale for some reason) as it very easily cuts down the amount of applications they will actually have to read through.... which is a conundrum for me on why OU uses GRE scores so heavily because they do not get nearly as high admission applicant rates as say Berkeley, but their reasoning is they use it because a lot of the faculty on admissions still think it is a good detector of how well someone will do in graduate school and if they will be able to complete their dissertations on time 

others that dont look at the GRE as closely include (and I only know of the ones I have looked into and applied to) UMASS-Amherst, SUNY-Buffalo, Univ. Maryland college park, and I have heard PennState doesnt look as hardly but if someone can officially confirm this for me that would be great. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...