Do Applications REALLY take 3-4 weeks of processing???

Inbal

Hey everyone,

I am applying for fall 2019, and applications say that they take 3-4 weeks to process. Is that true? I have 3 schools due on Jan 1st and 5 on Jan 15th, I am freaking out here since I won't be submitting for another day or two....

HELPPPP

I think it depends how many applications they receive at the same time. So, I had an application that only took a week to verify earlier in the month. But I would think that since they'll have more applications to go through later on in the month, the longer you wait to submit, the longer it will take to be verified. 

3 hours ago, Inbal said:

Hey everyone,

I am applying for fall 2019, and applications say that they take 3-4 weeks to process. Is that true? I have 3 schools due on Jan 1st and 5 on Jan 15th, I am freaking out here since I won't be submitting for another day or two....

HELPPPP

Are you referring to CSDCAS?

7 hours ago, Inbal said:

Hey everyone,

HELPPPP

CSDCAS........I agree with samiamslp, it depends....have you already had your transcripts verified? I know that probably takes the longest. Plus like samiamslp said, it depends if a lot of other people have submitted theirs at the same time. The good thing is that if you don't make it this year they keep your transcripts and it takes less time when you submit because they will have already been verified. Based on my personal experience.

Edited by Ggslpa
added info

3 hours ago, Ggslpa said:

CSDCAS........I agree with samiamslp, it depends....have you already had your transcripts verified? I know that probably takes the longest. Plus like samiamslp said, it depends if a lot of other people have submitted theirs at the same time. The good thing is that if you don't make it this year they keep your transcripts and it takes less time when you submit because they will have already been verified. Based on my personal experience.

Try to get one application finished ASAP so they can verify your transcripts. It should take less time to verify the remaining applications since your transcripts will already be verified. Early this month it took two days, but I think we're in the peak days now.

44 minutes ago, Rezzy S. said:

Try to get one application finished ASAP so they can verify your transcripts. It should take less time to verify the remaining applications since your transcripts will already be verified. Early this month it took two days, but I think we're in the peak days now.

Yup. I agree

Just wanted to let everyone know that I submitted my application two days ago and just received an e-mail saying it's been Verified. I've had my transcripts in for a few weeks, but I was not expecting CSDCAS to be this quick! Here's hoping they keep it up.

Edited by babykoala

16 hours ago, babykoala said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I submitted my application two days ago and just received an e-mail saying it's been Verified. I've had my transcripts in for a few weeks, but I was not expecting CSDCAS to be this quick! Here's hoping they keep it up.

Was this the first application you submitted on CSDCAS? I submitted my first application earlier in the month and it took less than a week to verify, and the other applications I submitted after seemed to be automatically listed as verified as soon as I received the email saying they were complete. So it seemed like if you had one application verified, verification for applications after that were a no-brainer. Does anyone know if that is the case? If you have one application verified, would it still take the four weeks to verify a second one?