Waitlisted

Guest slp112233

Guest slp112233

I’ve been put on the waitlist at almost all of the schools I applied to... If you’ve ruled certain schools off your list due to various reasons (funding, distance, etc) please let them know 

14 minutes ago, slp112233 said:

I’ve been put on the waitlist at almost all of the schools I applied to... If you’ve ruled certain schools off your list due to various reasons (funding, distance, etc) please let them know 

Which schools were you waitlisted at?

1 hour ago, KelsHud said:

Same! I have been waitlisted at all my top choices and I just want those people not going there to hurry up and tell them!

Some schools don't admit from there waitlist as soon as someone declines. One of the schools I'm waitlisted at waits until after 4/15 :(

I'm also in waitlist purgatory. I got in to my undergraduate institute but have been waitlisted more competitive places. I love my undergrad but I'm not sure I want to go there. I also do not want to burn any bridges with them because the faculty is great. 

13 minutes ago, Aspire_to_Be said:

Edit: Just got off a waitlist today and was accepted; it is possible - hang in there, everyone!

Congrats! :)  Where did you get in?

I’ve also been waitlisted to every program I applied to ☹️ I know most places don’t accept more students until after April 15th but I’m super worried about not getting off until July or August and having to suddenly move. I’ve been in contact with a few of my programs but I’m still worried that it won’t make a difference. 

21 minutes ago, speechpathhopeful said:

I applied to 5 schools, was rejected from 2, and am waitlisted at 3. I'm very hopefully that I'll get into one! But it doesn't feel good to be in this position :(

I feel this.

Although, I got into my undergraduate institution and I have to hear back from 2 more schools. The two I am waitlisted on oare my top choices.  I really want to get into one of them but I do not think it will be before April 15th. Which means I would probably have to accept my undergraduate institution but may have to say sorry I got accepted somewhere better. But i feel like that's not okay because you're burning bridges with them, but I love the faculty there and would not want to do that. So I am just waiting it out to see what happens.