Chapman University

1 hour ago, Socalspeechie said:

I got accepted off the waitlist today and I am super excited! This was my first choice school and I will be accepting :) 

I just accepted off the waitlist as well!!!! So happy :) my number one choice! 

Have 2 days to decide to accept my grant  

Currently accepted to San Marcos and waitlisted at Fullerton. 

15 hours ago, Rosegrl211 said:

I just accepted off the waitlist as well!!!! So happy :) my number one choice! 

Have 2 days to decide to accept my grant  

Currently accepted to San Marcos and waitlisted at Fullerton. 

I thought I was rejected since I never heard anything but I was accepted yesterday... I guess I must have been on the waitlist. I never received an e-mail about it, did you?

I accepted and sent my deposit today! So excited!

16 hours ago, Socalspeechie said:

I got accepted off the waitlist today and I am super excited! This was my first choice school and I will be accepting :) 

I accepted too! I'm so excited! :)

4 hours ago, DjSLP2B said:

I thought I was rejected since I never heard anything but I was accepted yesterday... I guess I must have been on the waitlist. I never received an e-mail about it, did you?

I accepted and sent my deposit today! So excited!

Nice! I’m touring the campus tomorrow then will almost certainly accept :) I did get a waitlist email last week. 

Did anyone else JUST get waitlisted? I'm so confused. Again, Did NOT interview, have been waiting for a rejection for months, why would they just send a WL now? Not feeling hopeful about this one, will probably turn down :) So weird!

Congrats to everyone going!! Such a great program, enjoy!

Just now, PNWSpeech said:

Did anyone else JUST get waitlisted? I'm so confused. Again, Did NOT interview, have been waiting for a rejection for months, why would they just send a WL now? Not feeling hopeful about this one, will probably turn down :) So weird!

Same. lol.

4 minutes ago, PNWSpeech said:

I did too! Can’t complain since I was expecting a rejection. 

Edited by slptobe!

34 minutes ago, PNWSpeech said:

Did your email say high on the waitlist? Or just waitlisted? I also got an email today saying I was high on the waitlist; however, I did interview. 

Just got an email for waitlist....I didn’t even get an interview? What?

I have to accept another program in the mean time while I wait. This is terrible :( not knowing whether I’ll get in or not.

My email did not say rank only stated if I want to stay on waitlist.

Edited by CHOCCOCO

3 minutes ago, Jspeechy said:

Did your email say high on the waitlist? Or just waitlisted? I also got an email today saying I was high on the waitlist; however, I did interview. 

Did not interview and no mention of "high," so I think that's a good sign for you! :)

58 minutes ago, Rosegrl211 said:

Did anyone make a Facebook group for this cohort? Someone on the results forum mentioned making one for cohort 11, but I lyrics to find it yesterday and was not successful. 

I did too tried looking for it and didn't find it! I just made one super quick. Haven't added anything to it... "Chapman CSD Cohort 11" - let me know if you can't find it.

33 minutes ago, DjSLP2B said:

I did too tried looking for it and didn't find it! I just made one super quick. Haven't added anything to it... "Chapman CSD Cohort 11" - let me know if you can't find it.

Never mind! A group has already been created - Chapman University CSD Cohort 11 :)