HGSE 2020

Leo Liao

Just now, Ibn Rushd said:

Not trying to break no hearts out here but 3:45 is a prediction based on limited sample size so we must remember, patience is the key to wisdom and sanity. At worst, a few more hours but we almost there. :)

Yeah, from what I saw of previous years the release time was always in the 4:30-5pm window. Not sure where the 3:45 idea got out, but I don't want to get too hung up on speculation! We'll get these decisions at some point!

Just now, Silver12 said:

Yeah, from what I saw of previous years the release time was always in the 4:30-5pm window. Not sure where the 3:45 idea got out, but I don't want to get too hung up on speculation! We'll get these decisions at some point!

I think you are right...evening time does make sense. Nothing in the inbox.

Just now, Physed14 said:

Admission office closes at 4pm and they are closed all day Monday. It's going to be a dump and run lol. And I'm sure it's a pre-programmed time to drop already in the system

LOL! So they don't have to deal with us calling or emailing them before their weekend departure....getaway. I am sure it was really tough handling so many applications. I am not surprised.

Can I ask one thing from those who are accepted? Could you please share your SOP with me just to see what kind of SOP are successful? Thank you in advance! My personal email is mmokhidil221084@yahoo.com

Edited by Mokhidil