Is this major only for those with high GPAs?

1 hour ago, AlwaysaFalcon said:

Personally I didn't have the "perfect" high gpa. My cumulative gpa from undergrad was a 3.34. It took me three application cycles to get into grad school but I got there :) 

Congratulations!! Where were you accepted to? If you don't mind me asking what were all the schools you applied to? 

13 hours ago, KEIM said:

We'll see. My first GPA is crap...but my 2nd BA in COMD is much higher. I also have the same fears that my cGPA will basically disqualify me but I'm going to give it a shot anyway!

Same situation with me!! I am a post bacc student. My undergrad GPA is low but my CMDS GPA is higher. Where are you applying?

7 hours ago, AspiringSLP35 said:

Same situation with me!! I am a post bacc student. My undergrad GPA is low but my CMDS GPA is higher. Where are you applying?

I'm applying to online programs, they are listed in my signature. :) Not sure if you can see them. 

Emerson | Baylor | NOVA | U of St. Augustine | U of South Carolina | NYU Steinhardt |

4 hours ago, KEIM said:

I'm applying to online programs, they are listed in my signature. :) Not sure if you can see them. 

Emerson | Baylor | NOVA | U of St. Augustine | U of South Carolina | NYU Steinhardt |

I saw them after I posted my question lol Thank you for responding ?

Definitely not! I didn't have a great gpa and got in! I've also met several people in my program that have said the same, so don't give up! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! 

9 hours ago, slptobe! said:

Definitely not! I didn't have a great gpa and got in! I've also met several people in my program that have said the same, so don't give up! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! 

Thank you!! I PMed you!!

You have to find the school that values you. Go visit and speak with the professors/directors. I had a 2.7 overall and  4.0 in CSD courses and got in. There is a school for everyone.