GEM Fellowship 2020

IronSeoul

Same, my internship is virtual and I start in a couple of weeks. My GEM portal is still not updated. It still says I am missing transcripts (sent them in March) and lists me as "complete" (as opposed to GEM Fellow) even though I have already signed contracts with both my university and employer. I guess I am just waiting on GEM to sign off? What about you guys? Anyone officially a GEM Fellow yet??

12 hours ago, mechaniCOOLengineer said:

Same, my internship is virtual and I start in a couple of weeks. My GEM portal is still not updated. It still says I am missing transcripts (sent them in March) and lists me as "complete" (as opposed to GEM Fellow) even though I have already signed contracts with both my university and employer. I guess I am just waiting on GEM to sign off? What about you guys? Anyone officially a GEM Fellow yet??

Yeah my internship is virtual and has already started. GEM portal is also not updated and still says I'm missing transcripts even though I sent them back in like February, I also already signed with unviersity/employer. I think GEM has been impacted by this whole situation pretty hard so they are probably playing catch up at the moment.

Edited by tonymartin