Harvard Kennedy MPP 2020

shrishti

1 minute ago, amaka26 said:

Imagine seeing a blogpost saying "we were just testing our systems to make sure they were good to go for the final decision release tomorrow"

Matt: Fun isn't something one considers when releasing admission decisions. But this... does put a smile on my face.

Edited by justaname

Just now, justaname said:

Matt: Fun isn't something one considers when releasing admission decisions. But this... does put a smile on my face.

I'm dying haha, Yall are hilarious. I do hope we all get good news and actually get to meet each other 

1 minute ago, justaname said:

You're burning...let's hope he doesn't see this...or he WILL hover his finger over the button when your turn comes...

2 minutes ago, indianIRguy said:

Guys this account thing seriously is fucked. Now my credentials aren't working...the only good i see is that they are giving me so much money the database gave way...

I still think this is a good sign !

8 minutes ago, amaka26 said:

Imagine seeing a blogpost saying "we were just testing our systems to make sure they were good to go for the final decision release tomorrow"

Hi amaka, I think you mentioned you are an re-applicant from last year. Just out of curiosity, did you receive a MYFAIT account last year and had to go through all the internal changes in the account right prior to decision release? 

Many thanks!

Well this had a immediate negative effect on my productivity. On the other hand, layoffs started at my company today as a result of covid19, so ?‍♂️
This is probably a real noob question, but at what time are we now expecting the results, if they are published today? And do we first get an e-mail or is the application portal the most up-to-date source of information?

Edited by mc/mpa_hopeful

Just now, mc/mpa_hopeful said:

Well this had a immediate negative effect on my productivity. On the other hand, layoffs started at my company today as a result of covid19, so ?‍♂️

You're a viking...you'll survive

3 minutes ago, amaka26 said:

To be honest I don't think I checked the financial aid portal so can't recall changes

I mean when you applied last year have you received an email from HKS asking you to register for MYFAIT account at all?