Harvard Kennedy MPP 2020

shrishti

Just now, WorldChanger said:

Why's nothing on schedule this year? I'm trying to remain empathetic, but it's painfully frustrating. All other schools were on roughly on time ?

dessert is always served last...and late this time

8 minutes ago, indianIRguy said:

i'm just waiting for one of us coming back with 

i'm in!!!!! thanks for all the support you guys...youre amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Just now, keurimja said:

Well, there weren't any blog posts on the 27th or 28th of February either, so maybe this was a false alarm and there just won't be any blog updates today.

F******K did none of us see that thing right there>?????????????????????????????????/plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by indianIRguy

Just now, indianIRguy said:

F******K did none of us see that thing right there>?????????????????????????????????/plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry to have potentially ruined the excitement! Believe me, I'm down as well...

2 minutes ago, keurimja said:

Well, there weren't any blog posts on the 27th or 28th of February either, so maybe this was a false alarm and there just won't be any blog updates today.

I don't know... there was a post yesterday addressing the anxiety and letting us know it wasn't coming out yesterday. They have to know by not posting one today that is giving false hope. I doubt they'd be that careless. I still think it's today.

Just now, amr2020 said:

I don't know... there was a post yesterday addressing the anxiety and letting us know it wasn't coming out yesterday. They have to know by not posting one today that is giving false hope. I doubt they'd be that careless. I still think it's today.

I was just about to say the same. They’ve been so good about keeping us in the know.... every day this week. I doubt they’d suddenly just go silent.