Harvard Kennedy MPP 2020

shrishti

Congrats to everyone who got in!!!

I see there are also plenty of extremely qualified folks here who didn't get into HKS but got into other top notch schools like SIPA, WWS, Fletcher, SAIS etc., and many of you guys have *incredibly* generous funding from those schools - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Take the offer with pride because those are all AMAZING schools. At the end of the day, it's less about WHICH school you got your degree from, but WHAT you plan to do with your degree. I'm sure you are all bright, driven and compassionate people and the world needs more of you ?

Hello everyone ... I am elated to say that I have been admitted and received a CPL fellowship. I am still in utter shock. Congratulations to those of you who were also admitted, and to those who weren't -- I am sure you will move onto do great things in the very near future. 2019 was the toughest year of my life, and I hit absolute rock bottom. Finally... it seems like I've landed on my feet. Don't want to jinx it though! ?

Hope to keep in touch. Cheers! :) 

12 minutes ago, RisingPhoenixx said:

Sorry just checked - I got in woohoo!!!! No mention of funding though but whatever! Hope you + everyone else did too!

And of course!!! We definitely need to meet up!!!!! 

Congrats Phoenixx!!! Yes we should!! Hit me up when you get to Boston. I guess you gotta be my wingwoman in terms of getting into HKS now in case I wanna try it next round! Shoot me an email if you wish: cosmosinpalm@gmail.com. Many thanks!!

Congrats to all admitted lads and ladies, and cheer up all my retreated heroes in this round! It's just a setback in life and we will all get over it as an united party!

Have fun, guys!

22 minutes ago, Spunkydudette said:

Hello everyone ... I am elated to say that I have been admitted and received a CPL fellowship. I am still in utter shock. Congratulations to those of you who were also admitted, and to those who weren't -- I am sure you will move onto do great things in the very near future. 2019 was the toughest year of my life, and I hit absolute rock bottom. Finally... it seems like I've landed on my feet. Don't want to jinx it though! ?

Congrats - so happy for you!! Glad you finally checked huh? Haha 

32 minutes ago, Spunkydudette said:

CONGRATZ SPUNKY DUDETTE!!! living up to your name! 

Haven’t checked my decision for a while, took a long shower instead. Finally checked: accepted to MPP! Congrats to all & good luck to everyone - please stay safe and take care of yourselves! 

Will be deciding bw HKS MPP, SAIS IDEV, SIPA MIA, and perhaps Fletcher MALD. Hmu if anyone is in the same boat! 

40 minutes ago, Scully&Pegasus said:

Congrats Phoenixx!!! Yes we should!! Hit me up when you get to Boston. I guess you gotta be my wingwoman in terms of getting into HKS now in case I wanna try it next round! Shoot me an email if you wish: cosmosinpalm@gmail.com. Many thanks!!

Congrats to all admitted lads and ladies, and cheer up all my retreated heroes in this round! It's just a setback in life and we will all get over it as an united party!

Have fun, guys!

Absolutely girl!!! I'll shoot you an e-mail. And you will have to be my wingwoman in terms of navigating around Boston. Fellow Canadian here ?Coming out of the iglooooooooo

17 minutes ago, RisingPhoenixx said:

Absolutely girl!!! I'll shoot you an e-mail. And you will have to be my wingwoman in terms of navigating around Boston. Fellow Canadian here ?Coming out of the iglooooooooo

Sure thing girl!!???  I am perpetually excited about the idea of adding more friends on my messing around list!!

Got in to the MPP - hopefully will be going! Big issue is no finaid - unsure what that'll mean for me as a few external options pan out, but super glad about the admit either way. :)

2 hours ago, meshoome said:

@Bubba94 yeah, unfortunately not having an option called awards means you weren't offered aid this time. Sorry to hear that.

image.png.bde54e568f644b05878ce1df3eb76267.png

Oh i do have that I'm fever-y and stupid right now i'll get back to this when i'm sane and hope I got aid!