ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP 2020

NAM8976

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 6:30 AM, Unik587 said:

Hi all, waiting game is on. I've applied Euroculture, EPS and IMCEERES. How about your programs? Wish us best luck. ☺

Same here. All three of them. I just got unconditional offer from IMCEERES. How's your progress? Good luck! 

1 hour ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

IMCEERES offered you a scholarship? Why so early.. 31 Jan is the deadline for that afaik

Scholarship announcement will be later, in March or April. It’s an offer for admission to the programme. I also got an offer from IMCEERES 

Edited by judestfr

On 1/6/2020 at 11:15 PM, NAM8976 said:

Let's exchange our views

Hiii, 

I have a question about IMSISS, I received a conditional offer from glasgow and it is about English Proficiency, the due date is on 9/1/2020 . I have doubt to take the exam in March and upload the result before 3 April, the Erasmus Mundus announcement day, or wait for the scholarship result then take the exam. 

Please give me advice if you know about the importance of IELTS in Erasmus decision while you already received a conditional offer. 

3 minutes ago, Sogand said:

Hiii, 

I have a question about IMSISS, I received a conditional offer from glasgow and it is about English Proficiency, the due date is on 9/1/2020 . I have doubt to take the exam in March and upload the result before 3 April, the Erasmus Mundus announcement day, or wait for the scholarship result then take the exam. 

Please give me advice if you know about the importance of IELTS in Erasmus decision while you already received a conditional offer. 

I know someone who got the scholarship without the IELTS exam results, but that was for a different program. Though you still need it to get a student visa to study in Glasgow.

On 2/12/2020 at 2:17 AM, Sogand said:

Hiii, 

I know someone who got the scholarship pending the IELTS results. She passed the IELTS so all went well.