ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP 2020

NAM8976

3 hours ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

Website said scholarship decisions will be released in April 

If you look on the website beneath the chronological table, it is mentioned that "All candidates will be notified of the decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee by email only in early March". Hence, the confusion. ?‍♀️

On 3/5/2020 at 11:49 PM, Gothelin said:

Congrats for your offer. I applied too but still not know about my status. When did you get the email from Euroculture anyway?

Got it around Tuesday last week. That makes it the 3th of March.

On 3/5/2020 at 11:27 PM, PME17 said:

Thanks for your positive messages and for sharing whatever info you can.  I believe that what’s for me is for me, so if I don’t get in this year, I will try again next year. I wish I applied to multiple programs though, but I ran out of time to compose personalized letters of motivation and other requirements.  Ah well, I will see in April if I am one of the lucky few! 

I held the same hope last year. This is my second round applying for masters programmes, so I kind of knew what to expect in terms of the process but, most importantly, I learnt how to tailor stuff to each programme. If you do not end up going this year, now you have more experience regarding how to perform better in your applications. Nonetheless, I wish you all the best for this year.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:47 AM, Gothelin said:

Thanks God I found this forum. I applied Euroculture too. Till now I dont yet get any email. I am nervous now.

When did you get the email about your status?

I received the mail on March, 3rd....possibly they are still sorting out the remaining mails, I know some couple of people that are yet to receive also

Yo! Whats going on fellow humans? Congrats to the one accepted, even if beingthe reserve list. You did great.

I have a question. Can someone please answer?

What happens if I accept the offer of a program that i received the results earlier than the results im waiting for another programme? I've applied to EPS and Euroculture and i got offer by Euroculture( im on the reserve list for scholarship, quite up in the ranking, but i still think to continue as a self-funding candidate with the waiver) , anyways, what will happen to my second application ? Would that diminish my chances of acceptance for EPS? Is there any way that they will know about my decision ? If in April i receive the email from EPS that im accepted with a scholarship ill probably continue with them and that would really change my plans for the summer. I dont have to work to gather money and etc. Althought i kinda feel that Euroculture is the better programme but idk. What are ur opinions ?? Peace y'all

1 hour ago, ChiefBromden said:

Yo! Whats going on fellow humans? Congrats to the one accepted, even if beingthe reserve list. You did great.

What happens if I accept the offer of a program that i received the results earlier than the results im waiting for another programme? I've applied to EPS and Euroculture and i got offer by Euroculture( im on the reserve list for scholarship, quite up in the ranking, but i still think to continue as a self-funding candidate with the waiver) , anyways, what will happen to my second application ? Would that diminish my chances of acceptance for EPS? Is there any way that they will know about my decision ? If in April i receive the email from EPS that im accepted with a scholarship ill probably continue with them and that would really change my plans for the summer. I dont have to work to gather money and etc. Althought i kinda feel that Euroculture is the better programme but idk. What are ur opinions ?? Peace y'all

Hi Chief. Congrats on the offer for Euroculture! No it really doesn't affect your chances for the other program. In the end you just need to accept one and reject another. I personally would have gone for Euroculture the second I had an offer if I were you :) It's a wonderful program and not at all comparable to eps or others... I didn't get any though :P . Waiting for EuroSUD now. 

4 hours ago, geger said:

Yes, I also read from this forum that earlier candidates of IMCEERES (2019) received preliminary scholarship results in early March.

I had a word with the IMCEERES course co-ordinator, she said that there was a mistake on the website and the preliminary results would be sent only by early April 

10 hours ago, NorahtheCat said:

Hi Chief. Congrats on the offer for Euroculture! No it really doesn't affect your chances for the other program. In the end you just need to accept one and reject another. I personally would have gone for Euroculture the second I had an offer if I were you :) It's a wonderful program and not at all comparable to eps or others... I didn't get any though :P . Waiting for EuroSUD now. 

Hey Norah, awesome, thanks for the reply. Also, good luck with the EuroSUD, hope you get a positive answer. I guess thats what i will do now, accept an admission from Euroculture, sort out some things in the meantime, and if in April im offered a scholarship from EPS, ill think about what i really whant to do, compare the programs and go with the flow. By the way what makes you think Euroculture is the better option ? Whats ur experience with these guys? Kind Regards.

12 hours ago, NorahtheCat said:

You applied for Euroculture too? I'm on the reserve list but my position is low. :(

14 hours ago, ChiefBromden said:

Euroculture is definitely the better programme. It's a top-rated master according to Keuzegids. Did you get an offer of a tuition waiver?

1 hour ago, Anh Hoang said:

Hey i applied for these 2. Heard nothing from them yet!

No ..I keep refreshing  my mail. Noha+ states it would contact applicants  in March but doesn't  state when in March. Out of curiosity  are you from a partner  country? 

4 hours ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

You applied for Euroculture too? I'm on the reserve list but my position is low. :(

Euroculture is definitely the better programme. It's a top-rated master according to Keuzegids. Did you get an offer of a tuition waiver?

Hey whats up? Yeah with the waiver... hopefully someone drops out and im the next on the schoalrship list hehe :P :P :P

Edited by ChiefBromden

8 hours ago, Nel01 said:

No ..I keep refreshing  my mail. Noha+ states it would contact applicants  in March but doesn't  state when in March. Out of curiosity  are you from a partner  country? 

They said on the website that the result will be notified in the end of March. So i think soon.

On 3/14/2020 at 4:09 AM, ChiefBromden said:

Hey whats up? Yeah with the waiver... hopefully someone drops out and im the next on the schoalrship list hehe :P:P:P

What's up with me? Anxious about Eurosud results... and mad at you since I'm way down the reserve list of Euroculture because of you :P loljk well I really hope I get a scholarship.. Eurosud or nothing now. :(

7 hours ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

What's up with me? Anxious about Eurosud results... and mad at you since I'm way down the reserve list of Euroculture because of you :P loljk well I really hope I get a scholarship.. Eurosud or nothing now. :(

Shit, im sorry man... why dont you continue as a self funding tho? Are u from europe ?