ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP 2020

NAM8976

On 4/18/2020 at 12:36 PM, Nindi said:

anyone who ever experienced placed in "reserve list" before? ? it's so suffocating.

I just got notification that I am on the reserve list too.  No other info given on how high up or how far down am I on the list, so I am not counting on getting the scholarship anymore — moving on to another plan. ? Best of luck to you all, friends!

3 hours ago, PME17 said:

I just got notification that I am on the reserve list too.  No other info given on how high up or how far down am I on the list, so I am not counting on getting the scholarship anymore — moving on to another plan. ? Best of luck to you all, friends!

what program did you take?  I applied for Food Id, and if you take the same program as me, the reserve list is announce today but I'm not sure the time is. Some people told me to not give up tho, and if we both listed as "reserve list" its mean that we still have hope. Best luck to you too. 

On 4/19/2020 at 1:58 PM, nisanisa said:

I have, several times, for several years before finally ECT+ just emailed that I was selected as EM grant holder. Do you know your rank among the others? If your rank is quite high and close to main list, you can keep up your hope. I know some people that were initially placed in reserved list but then moved to main list. I also read in some forums that sometimes even ranked 30-ish could move to the mainlist, but the latter case could be very rare, and need a little luck and magic, but do ever happens. Good luck!

the announcement of reserve list of the program I applied will be announce today on 20th April, but I'm not sure the time is. 
my sister also told me so, she has friend who finally accepted even she was listed as reserve list. Read your reply makes my hope a little bit getting stronger. Thank you. 
you must from Indonesia, my sister's name also Anisa. 

The result of admission along with our score achieved for EPS have appeared in application portal. However It is still dark about the scholarship status. Probably still need waiting it through email notification. Cross finger. 

1 hour ago, Unik587 said:

The result of admission along with our score achieved for EPS have appeared in application portal. However It is still dark about the scholarship status. Probably still need waiting it through email notification. Cross finger. 

Hi. May I ask what it shows in your account? Mine is still on "registered with study dep" and "Entrance examination results are being processed". Wondering if I'm looking at the right place.

--

Update: Never mind, just received a bulk-style rejection email. ? 

Edited by NorahtheCat

39 minutes ago, judestfr said:

Same here

Awaiting longer again till the confirmation in May. Unfortunately they didnt tell us about our rangkings in reserve list. ??. Yeah I think i will try to let it be. If the scholarships are destined for us it will be ours even though we are currently in reserve list. Good luck for you, guys.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:54 PM, Unik587 said:

Awaiting longer again till the confirmation in May. Unfortunately they didnt tell us about our rangkings in reserve list. ??. Yeah I think i will try to let it be. If the scholarships are destined for us it will be ours even though we are currently in reserve list. Good luck for you, guys.

This! If it’s meant to be, it will be.  Still sucks to be on the reserve list — so near yet so far. Lol. 

On 4/19/2020 at 1:58 PM, nisanisa said:

I have, several times, for several years before finally ECT+ just emailed that I was selected as EM grant holder. Do you know your rank among the others? If your rank is quite high and close to main list, you can keep up your hope. I know some people that were initially placed in reserved list but then moved to main list. I also read in some forums that sometimes even ranked 30-ish could move to the mainlist, but the latter case could be very rare, and need a little luck and magic, but do ever happens. Good luck!

Hey! Congrats for your grant! I’m currently on the reserve list, and I was wondering if you know how long it usually takes for the consortium to notify you that you’re promoted to the main list, based on experiences of the people you know? I’m still keeping my hopes up but I also don’t want to get too comfortable too long and end up not trying out other opportunities haha

On 4/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, vercaeli said:

Hey! Congrats for your grant! I’m currently on the reserve list, and I was wondering if you know how long it usually takes for the consortium to notify you that you’re promoted to the main list, based on experiences of the people you know? I’m still keeping my hopes up but I also don’t want to get too comfortable too long and end up not trying out other opportunities haha

my sister told me that it will take less than a month for people in the main list to confirm whether they want to take their chance or not. So,  I think they will notify whether you listed as the main list in less than a month, maybe in mid May, through an email. Lets hope! 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, vercaeli said:

it actually depends on the case. Sometimes it can take up to July, I even heard some people in the reserved list get notified they get into main list in August! which program did you apply?

On 4/23/2020 at 3:36 PM, Nindi said:

my sister told me that it will take less than a month for people in the main list to confirm whether they want to take their chance or not. So,  I think they will notify whether you listed as the main list in less than a month, maybe in mid May, through an email. Lets hope! 

Thanks for your info and reassurance! ?

23 hours ago, nisanisa said:

it actually depends on the case. Sometimes it can take up to July, I even heard some people in the reserved list get notified they get into main list in August! which program did you apply?

Ahh, I see.... I’m actually kinda confused about the whole procedure, like if I don’t confirm I’ll be joining as self-funded by the deadline given (on May) will I still be in the reserve list even until August?? I know every program handles things differently though!

And I applied to Crossways in Cultural Narratives ?

Hello. I am currently on the reserved list for ECT+. I already asked my ranking from the consortium. I just hope my ranking is high enough for movement to the main list. May I know when is usually the deadline of acceptance by selected candidates? I hope I’ll get response or update by mid-May. Best of luck to everyone! Keep safe!

On 4/28/2020 at 8:59 AM, billself123 said:

I have applied to GEMMA  but without result. My friend who is working at a college told me that my scholarship essay is not good enough and I had low chances to get a scholarship so it is not strange. Do you have any ideas about this? Maybe someone can share the the example of a good essay. 

GEMMA results will only be announced towards the end of May as per their website and their response to my email. So don't worry yet! I hope it works out for you. 

On 5/1/2020 at 12:10 PM, Renz said:

Hello. I am currently on the reserved list for ECT+. I already asked my ranking from the consortium. I just hope my ranking is high enough for movement to the main list. May I know when is usually the deadline of acceptance by selected candidates? I hope I’ll get response or update by mid-May. Best of luck to everyone! Keep safe!

The selected candidates got the mail on 3rd or 6th of April and had 3 days to accept or decline the offer.

Edited by Mk9

On 5/1/2020 at 12:10 PM, Renz said:

By the way, I am also reserved. What's your score?

On 5/2/2020 at 11:21 PM, Mk9 said:

By the way, I am also reserved. What's your score?

Ohhh. So that would mean we already got no chance then if confirmations have been made. I got 709 for Category A. No response yet for the ranking in the reserve list. Looks like I’m just gonna have to re-apply next year. ?

2 hours ago, Renz said:

Ohhh. So that would mean we already got no chance then if confirmations have been made. I got 709 for Category A. No response yet for the ranking in the reserve list. Looks like I’m just gonna have to re-apply next year. ?

I still hope we have a chance. Someone will decide to stay at home due to the situation, someone will choose another program. Also, I haven't noticed anybody making it to the main list from the reserve one, maybe despite of having free places after the participation had been confirmed, the consortium will notify successful reserve candidates later.

I mean, never loose the hope ? when I knew that main listed candidates had been contacted, I thought I am rejected, but 3 weeks later it turns out I am reserved. There's always a chance!

On 4/25/2020 at 7:10 AM, vercaeli said:

Thanks for your info and reassurance! ?

Ahh, I see.... I’m actually kinda confused about the whole procedure, like if I don’t confirm I’ll be joining as self-funded by the deadline given (on May) will I still be in the reserve list even until August?? I know every program handles things differently though!

And I applied to Crossways in Cultural Narratives ?

Are you a programme or a partner country applicant? It may depend on that, too!

3 hours ago, Mk9 said:

I still hope we have a chance. Someone will decide to stay at home due to the situation, someone will choose another program. Also, I haven't noticed anybody making it to the main list from the reserve one, maybe despite of having free places after the participation had been confirmed, the consortium will notify successful reserve candidates later.

I mean, never loose the hope ? when I knew that main listed candidates had been contacted, I thought I am rejected, but 3 weeks later it turns out I am reserved. There's always a chance!

Yes. Thanks! I’ve read some were notified even late July to Aug. My friend got a movement from reserve to main list way back 2016. Let’s give it some time.

Lurking in forums such as this kinda gives me hope. Some even tried three times before getting the grant. Let’s not give up on our dreams just yet. ???

On 5/4/2020 at 9:32 PM, Renz said:

Yes. Thanks! I’ve read some were notified even late July to Aug. My friend got a movement from reserve to main list way back 2016. Let’s give it some time.

Lurking in forums such as this kinda gives me hope. Some even tried three times before getting the grant. Let’s not give up on our dreams just yet. ???

Hi, there

I am one of the main list candicates. It is true what has been said by other user. The main list candidates were given 3 days for their confirmation. I was notified by April 8th and responded the day after. Now we (me and the other main list candidates, in ECT+ and in other EMJMD programs) are in the stage of confusion about so called preregistration documents bureaucracy. It got us confused as some documents needed to be legalized by ministries and Spanish consulate, which all of them are closed due to the pandemic. Dont lose your hope yet! Our worry now is that some programs might get postponed or even cancelled (like WAVES program). Even some programs indicated possibilities that it might be started online in the Sep. By the way, I applied several programs of EMJMD for several years before finally got accepted on ECT+. Even if you dont get it by this year, you still have the hopes for future years!

On 5/1/2020 at 4:10 PM, Renz said:

Did your program eventually tell your ranking?. I think there are different actions taken by host university about ranking announcement of those who are in reserve list. I am in reserve list also for another program.

We hope too that at least this May everything is clear.

Dont lose hope, good luck for you.

Edited by Unik587