ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP 2020

NAM8976

On 3/17/2020 at 7:08 PM, strongwarrior said:

hello, i also applied for SINREM :) have you heard anything from them? 

Not yet. Release of results will be moved on March 31. I'm not sure if the release will proceed as planned. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, classes were already suspended until April 3 in Belgium.

9 minutes ago, judestfr said:

IMCEERES have sent the results, unfortunately my application was rejected. ?. Hope that your applications will be more successful 

My scholarship application was rejected as well. Did anyone get through? 

Hi, 

I didn't hear back from IMCEERES at all, does any of you know if results will be communicated at different times to partner and programme countries, or that they are known to send our their results a bit spread out? 

Sorry to hear about you guys getting rejected though, I hope you can still feel proud of yourselves for applying in the first place, hang in there! 

5 hours ago, Dewy96 said:

I got through IMCEERES.. now I have to choose between EUROCULTURE and IMCEERES. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get through.. did you apply for any third program?? I hope you get the best scholarship this year. 

I am still awaiting EPS after rejected by Euroculture. So nervous for counting down days till 31 March. everything spins around in my head. Impossible to study without scholarship. Good luck for everyone.

Edited by Gothelin

13 hours ago, Fai88 said:

I got through IMCEERES.. now I have to choose between EUROCULTURE and IMCEERES. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get through.. did you apply for any third program?? I hope you get the best scholarship this year. 

Congratulations! I'm currently awaiting results for EPS and IMSISS. I had the conditional offer for IMCEERES, but being from Asia, the currency deficit just adds too much to the costs 

4 hours ago, Dewy96 said:

Congratulations! I'm currently awaiting results for EPS and IMSISS. I had the conditional offer for IMCEERES, but being from Asia, the currency deficit just adds too much to the costs 

Thanks! All the best for you in EPS and IMSISS! yeah.. it'll be too much to study without scholarship. Where are you from in Asia btw? 

7 hours ago, Gothelin said:

I am still awaiting EPS after rejected by Euroculture. So nervous for counting down days till 31 March. everything spins around in my head. Impossible to study without scholarship. Good luck for everyone.

They commented from their FB page that the results will be announced at the beginning of April. Good luck to you too!

11 hours ago, judestfr said:

They commented from their FB page that the results will be announced at the beginning of April. Good luck to you too!

Thank you for the info. Did you apply EPS too? Yeah i hope the results will be notified at the timeline they have planned. Good luck to you.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:55 AM, Gothelin said:

Thank you for the info. Did you apply EPS too? Yeah i hope the results will be notified at the timeline they have planned. Good luck to you.

Yes, I have also applied for EPS
Hope they will send results next week, I want to make things clear in my life haha

On 3/27/2020 at 8:54 PM, Dewy96 said:

I'm from India, what about you?

I'm from Indonesia. Nice to meet you! ^_^ I have just dropped the IMCEERES scholarship. I hope someone can take the chance! and I hope you will get your results soon from the other two programmes. Fingers crossed, good luck!

Edited by Fai88

10 hours ago, Fai88 said:

I'm from Indonesia. Nice to meet you! ^_^ I have just dropped the IMCEERES scholarship. I hope someone can take the chance! and I hope you will get your results soon from the other two programmes. Fingers crossed, good luck!

So you're going for euroculture then?

On 3/16/2020 at 4:43 AM, ChiefBromden said:

Shit, im sorry man... why dont you continue as a self funding tho? Are u from europe ?

I'm poor af lol can't self-fund.. I'm from a partner country :)

Now I'm very anxious about Eurosud.. Results on Friday!

Congrats to @Fai88 again! I think you made the right choice. Euroculture has a wider scope while CEERES focuses on Eastern Europe.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:22 PM, judestfr said:

IMCEERES have sent the results, unfortunately my application was rejected. ?. Hope that your applications will be more successful 

On 3/23/2020 at 7:33 PM, Dewy96 said:

Why did you guys get rejected? I hope you get lucky with the other programmes!

I'm worried about getting rejected by Eurosud. The application form asked for a graduation grade and our university doesn't do that so I didn't put anything. The overthinking and anxiety made me realise this just now. And I'm worried about my IELTS exam too since test centres are closed because of CoViD-19 :(

9 minutes ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

Why did you guys get rejected? I hope you get lucky with the other programmes!

I'm worried about getting rejected by Eurosud. The application form asked for a graduation grade and our university doesn't do that so I didn't put anything. The overthinking and anxiety made me realise this just now. And I'm worried about my IELTS exam too since test centres are closed because of CoViD-19 :(

I think my personal statement wasn’t strong enough. In general my background fits with IMCEERES, so it has to be my motivation (as far as I remember, personal statement takes 40% in eligibility assessment).
COVID-19 ruins everything :( I hope that we will defeat the virus in near future and it won’t affect our plans. Stay home and stay safe, people ??

Don’t overthink about your application, you have already submitted it and there is nothing you can do about it now, overthinking will only make you feel worse.  I wish you the best of luck, fingers crossed ??