ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP 2020

NAM8976

7 hours ago, Kappa~ said:

Hey, Did you hear anything back?

I heard some people got rejection emails but I didn't hear anything yet 

Hey, I had an interview 5 days ago and they told me they preselected 30 candidates and that final decision will be made in the upcoming weeks. Sorry that you did not hear anything:(

2 hours ago, Jovka said:

Hey, I had an interview 5 days ago and they told me they preselected 30 candidates and that final decision will be made in the upcoming weeks. Sorry that you did not hear anything:(

Oh congratulations! I hope you get the scholarship! 

I guess I will have to give up my hopes about it and search for something else :)

11 hours ago, Kappa~ said:

Oh congratulations! I hope you get the scholarship! 

I guess I will have to give up my hopes about it and search for something else :)

Thank you! Sorry that you did not get through. But there are many great programs, I am sure you will find something that fits your interests!

On 2/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, Jovka said:

Thank you! Sorry that you did not get through. But there are many great programs, I am sure you will find something that fits your interests!

The weird thing that i didn't even get my rejection email even though i know some people who got it more than week ago. I emailed them about it I hope i get my email soon haha XD
I applied to BeinPm, I hope it goes well this time :)

Good luck!

On 2/12/2020 at 10:47 AM, Sogand said:

Hiii, 

I have a question about IMSISS, I received a conditional offer from glasgow and it is about English Proficiency, the due date is on 9/1/2020 . I have doubt to take the exam in March and upload the result before 3 April, the Erasmus Mundus announcement day, or wait for the scholarship result then take the exam. 

Please give me advice if you know about the importance of IELTS in Erasmus decision while you already received a conditional offer. 

Last year my friend received the same condition both for admission and scholarship. She could not come up with the test results in time and was late by I think 1-2 weeks after the deadline (she did write them though), and she still managed to get in. Don't worry and good luck.

Euroculture, here. Has anyone heard anything yet? Early March is what they said about the results, though. And I am not sure if they normally interview the candidates before they make scholarship decisions. Anyone knows anything about the selection process?

Edited by heddatron

On 2/12/2020 at 10:23 AM, kimberly1 said:

I got accepted too but waitlisted for the scholarship :(

Hello everyone! I applied for the EACH (analytical chemistry) programme, I received an email last night that i was conditionally accepted. As of the moment I am waitlisted for the erasmus mundus scholarship, but they offered me a tuition waiver scholarship (no allowance). I have until March 8 to accept/decline the offer. If I accept the offer I would still be on the reserve list for erasmus mundus unless someone drops out. 

What are the chances that someone declines their erasmus mundus scholarship? I don't know what to do :(

Hello everyone! I applied for the EACH (analytical chemistry) programme, I received an email last night that i was conditionally accepted. As of the moment I am waitlisted for the erasmus mundus scholarship, but they offered me a tuition waiver scholarship (no allowance). I have until March 8 to accept/decline the offer. If I accept the offer I would still be on the reserve list for erasmus mundus unless someone drops out. 

What are the chances that someone declines their erasmus mundus scholarship? I don't know what to do :(

On 2/25/2020 at 3:37 PM, Kappa~ said:

The weird thing that i didn't even get my rejection email even though i know some people who got it more than week ago. I emailed them about it I hope i get my email soon haha XD
I applied to BeinPm, I hope it goes well this time :)

Good luck!

Maybe you are on some kind of waiting list, so don't lose hope yet :) yes, I know about BeInPM it is a great program!

12 hours ago, DVN said:

What are the chances that someone declines their erasmus mundus scholarship? I don't know what to do :(

Congratulations! That’s a big feat to be offered a waiver. I would take it if it were offered to me, but I have savings to tide me up for a year at least.  

15 hours ago, PME17 said:

Congratulations! That’s a big feat to be offered a waiver. I would take it if it were offered to me, but I have savings to tide me up for a year at least.  

Thank you for the kind words :) I'm actually now leaning towards accepting the offer. Do you have any idea if there had been a case where someone cancels/drops their erasmus mundus scholarship?

On 2/28/2020 at 11:33 PM, heddatron said:

Euroculture, here. Has anyone heard anything yet? Early March is what they said about the results, though. And I am not sure if they normally interview the candidates before they make scholarship decisions. Anyone knows anything about the selection process?

There are 500+ applicants for the Euroculture EM scholarship this year. The coordinator said in the Feb 6 webinar that the results will be released early to mid-March. There is no mention of an interview in the website or the webinar so I don't know.

On 2/29/2020 at 5:43 PM, DVN said:

Many apply to several programmes or other scholarships so there's a chance someone rejects an offer for EM scholarship and choose another programme or scholarship. Did you ask your ranking in the waitlist? If you're 1st or 2nd in the list, you have a pretty high chance of getting into the main list.

5 hours ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

Many apply to several programmes or other scholarships so there's a chance someone rejects an offer for EM scholarship and choose another programme or scholarship. Did you ask your ranking in the waitlist? If you're 1st or 2nd in the list, you have a pretty high chance of getting into the main list.

I already contacted them about my ranking, still waiting for their response. Hopefully i'm high on the list. Thank you for replying! :)

On 3/1/2020 at 9:04 AM, DVN said:

Thank you for the kind words :) I'm actually now leaning towards accepting the offer. Do you have any idea if there had been a case where someone cancels/drops their erasmus mundus scholarship?

Absolutely! Many decline based on being offered multiple scholarships.  Stay positive. You’re already more than halfway there! ???

1 hour ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

I'm on the reserve list for Euroculture. I emailed them to ask my ranking. I doubt I'll get in. There's probably dozens of people on the reserve list. :(

Dont lose hopes guys.

Are they starting to email selection outcomes to applicants?

Is your nationality in programme or partner country?

Edited by Unik587

1 hour ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

I'm on the reserve list for Euroculture. I emailed them to ask my ranking. I doubt I'll get in. There's probably dozens of people on the reserve list. :(

Don't lose hope... There's still chance to get in! 

12 minutes ago, Unik587 said:

Dont lose hopes guys.

Are they starting to email selection outcomes to applicants?

Yes, they did.. I received mine too several hours ago.. I got the scholarship offer. How about you? Have you heard any news from them? 

6 hours ago, Fai88 said:

Yes, they did.. I received mine too several hours ago.. I got the scholarship offer. How about you? Have you heard any news from them? 

Wow. Congratz. Mine Not yet, but I will be waiting. ☺  is your nationality included on programme or partner country?

Edited by Unik587