ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP 2020

NAM8976

8 hours ago, Unik587 said:

Dont lose hopes guys.

Are they starting to email selection outcomes to applicants?

Is your nationality in programme or partner country?

I'm a partner country applicant.

8 hours ago, Fai88 said:

Yes, they did.. I received mine too several hours ago.. I got the scholarship offer. How about you? Have you heard any news from them? 

Congrats!! I'm so jealous. :(

12 hours ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

I'm on the reserve list for Euroculture. I emailed them to ask my ranking. I doubt I'll get in. There's probably dozens of people on the reserve list. :(

Hello, thank you for your previous response, and yes, do not lose hope. I was still waiting for them to contact me but couldn't help and have just sent an email to ask about my status after seeing your update. 500 applicants is just incredible. So I try to remain calm and have realistic expectations regarding the outcome :( best wishes for you!

12 minutes ago, heddatron said:

Hello, thank you for your previous response, and yes, do not lose hope. I was still waiting for them to contact me but couldn't help and have just sent an email to ask about my status after seeing your update. 500 applicants is just incredible. So I try to remain calm and have realistic expectations regarding the outcome :( best wishes for you!

I hope you get in! They will probably send the rest of the emails later today or tomorrow.

7 hours ago, Unik587 said:

Wow. Congratz. Mine Not yet, but I will be waiting. ☺  is your nationality included on programme or partner country?

Thanks! Good luck! I hope you get the chance! I'm from a partner country, Indonesia. How about you? 

5 hours ago, heddatron said:

Any response from them?

I will forget waiting Euroculture. Maybe all successful candidates have been communicated. And with 500 applicants it will take time to send emails to those in reserve lists and rejected remaining. 

Waiting for IMCEERES and EPS instead. Hope to get good news.

Edited by Unik587

On 3/3/2020 at 12:19 PM, Fai88 said:

Yes, they did.. I received mine too several hours ago.. I got the scholarship offer. How about you? Have you heard any news from them? 

Congrats! What a great news indeed!

On 3/3/2020 at 10:23 AM, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

I'm on the reserve list for Euroculture. I emailed them to ask my ranking. I doubt I'll get in. There's probably dozens of people on the reserve list. :(

I got in with the scholarship. They did not state where we ranked or how well we did except for something like "you did good, take it." I'm from a partner country. Don't loose your hope! Wish you all the best in getting the scholarship!

On 3/3/2020 at 4:23 PM, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

I am on the Reserve list for Euroculture as well. I don't know if there's a way to know one's ranking on the Reserve list.

Congrats to all of those who got in to the Euroculture programme!

Wishing all the best to those on the reserve list for the programme as well as all the best to those applying to other Erasmus programmes. May you all be awarded with a great scholarship this year

5 hours ago, Fai88 said:

Thank you! How about you? I hope you'll get good news soon! 

I applied to Wintour and they are only giving out results in April. It is nerve-wracking waiting it out.  Did you have an interview? 

1 hour ago, mcoa1996 said:

I got in with the scholarship. They did not state where we ranked or how well we did except for something like "you did good, take it." I'm from a partner country. Don't loose your hope! Wish you all the best in getting the scholarship!

Congrats! Did you have an interview? 

1 hour ago, PME17 said:

Congrats! Did you have an interview? 

In Euroculture we were not interviewed, we were only contacted by the consortium with our offers after their deliberation period. One friend who applied last year to the EMMIR programme got her acceptance letter by mid-april, so I would assume each programme has a different schedule period. As such, don't fret and don't loose hope! It's hard having to wait so long but I wish you the best in your journey.

Edited by mcoa1996

8 hours ago, mcoa1996 said:

Congrats on your scholarship! Euroculture is my dream programme, but I guess it's not for me. I'm absolutely sure that no one would withdraw from this high-calibre programme so I'm letting this one go. I applied to another programme and I will just hope for the best. But another month of waiting would be so agonizing knowing that it might be another rejection. Sighhh

7 hours ago, PME17 said:

I applied to Wintour and they are only giving out results in April. It is nerve-wracking waiting it out.  Did you have an interview? 

We didn't have interview.. nor we could see our application progress. We just got the results after their deliberation. I guess the emails were divided into three, the scholarship offer, the reserved list, the rejected list. 

It's true that waiting is painstaking.. but keep your fingers crossed, and be optimistic. I hope you and everyone here get the best results and the best scholarship! ?

2 hours ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

Congrats on your scholarship! Euroculture is my dream programme, but I guess it's not for me. I'm absolutely sure that no one would withdraw from this high-calibre programme so I'm letting this one go. I applied to another programme and I will just hope for the best. But another month of waiting would be so agonizing knowing that it might be another rejection. Sighhh

Which other programs have you applied? Are the rest also Erasmus programmes? I really hope you get a good scholarship from the rest of your desired programmes! This was my second year applying for grad school so the road might be long but there's always light at the end of the tunnel. You'll get there!

16 minutes ago, mcoa1996 said:

Which other programs have you applied? Are the rest also Erasmus programmes? I really hope you get a good scholarship from the rest of your desired programmes! This was my second year applying for grad school so the road might be long but there's always light at the end of the tunnel. You'll get there!

I applied only to Erasmus.. the other programme I applied for is EUROSUD. It's my first time applying to grad school. I guess reserve list is better than rejection. Thank you for your kind words. :)

9 minutes ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

I applied only to Erasmus.. the other programme I applied for is EUROSUD. It's my first time applying to grad school. I guess reserve list is better than rejection. Thank you for your kind words. :)

Eurosud is a great programme too! A friend of mine is currently enrolled in that programme and it's definitely worth it. Hopefully, you'll receive great news from that consortium! All the best to you.

8 hours ago, mcoa1996 said:

In Euroculture we were not interviewed, we were only contacted by the consortium with our offers after their deliberation period. One friend who applied last year to the EMMIR programme got her acceptance letter by mid-april, so I would assume each programme has a different schedule period. As such, don't fret and don't loose hope! It's hard having to wait so long but I wish you the best in your journey.

Thanks for your positive messages and for sharing whatever info you can.  I believe that what’s for me is for me, so if I don’t get in this year, I will try again next year. I wish I applied to multiple programs though, but I ran out of time to compose personalized letters of motivation and other requirements.  Ah well, I will see in April if I am one of the lucky few! 

12 hours ago, Mathology said:

I am on the Reserve list for Euroculture as well. I don't know if there's a way to know one's ranking on the Reserve list.

Thanks God I found this forum. I applied Euroculture too. Till now I dont yet get any email. I am nervous now.

When did you get the email about your status?

12 hours ago, mcoa1996 said:

Congrats for your offer. I applied too but still not know about my status. When did you get the email from Euroculture anyway?