MPH 2021 Canada

4 minutes ago, Invictus101 said:

I'm waiting to hear back from U of T, Queens, and UOtawa. UT (health promotions) is my first choice. I also got into Uvic...Want to wait for all the information before deciding anything.

I'm still waiting Uvic and Queens , the Fees of Western MPH is the main downside !

2 minutes ago, Natasha7 said:

Did you guys hear back from western via email?

Yes, I heard back via email and they said they would add the letter offer to the online student centre portal shortly.

My letter was dated 'April 1', so I believe the acceptances might be going out in batches (not 100% sure though).

14 minutes ago, EmpowerMPH said:

Yes, I heard back via email and they said they would add the letter offer to the online student centre portal shortly.

My letter was dated 'April 1', so I believe the acceptances might be going out in batches (not 100% sure though).

what does it say under status on portal? 

I know a lot of people have been saying they want to wait for everything to decide - according to last year's forum it looks like Waterloo offers continue well into May....please don't wait THAT long....

edit: ...please....do it for the waitlisters....

Edited by GingerDwight

40 minutes ago, MPH2021__ said:

Hi guys, 

I am a Mac student that applied for MPH this year! I am hoping to go to Western but have not heard back yet. I was wondering if those that got accepted are Western students?

No, I graduated in 2019 from York! 

41 minutes ago, MPH2021__ said:

Hi guys, 

I am a Mac student that applied for MPH this year! I am hoping to go to Western but have not heard back yet. I was wondering if those that got accepted are Western students?

I graduated from UofT in 2019.

graduating from my undergrad this year!

Just now, Student98 said:

Have any undergraduate students heard from western MPH, or just previously graduated/international students? I'm a 4th year student hoping to attend western but haven't heard!

3 hours ago, MPH2021Canada said:

You guys gonna accept the offer?

I'm still hesitated!

I got an offer too! I’m also a bit hesitant just because of the OSAP limitations. How do you all feel with the program? Do you guys think it will be great?

29 minutes ago, oxla said:

brock portals are updated if anyone was waiting, got my acceptance an hour or so ago

Congratulations! I just checked, however it wasn't updated for me. Did you also receive an email? If so, could you please let me know the email so I can make it a safe sender and ensure it doesn't end up in my spam folder.

9 minutes ago, BEN29 said:

Congratulations! I just checked, however it wasn't updated for me. Did you also receive an email? If so, could you please let me know the email so I can make it a safe sender and ensure it doesn't end up in my spam folder.

Thank you! I didn’t receive an email, it just says admitted on the portal. However it does say that the official offer of admission will be on the portal in 3-5 business days so I assume they’re still updating them!