MPH 2021 Canada

4 minutes ago, GingerDwight said:

Usually means that a first round of offers went out and everyone who hasn't been rejected in on an "unofficial" wait list so you'll start hearing back as people decline offers

thank you! fingers crossed then 

1 minute ago, BEN29 said:

Has anyone been waitlisted or rejected by Brock?

I think brock plans on sending out more admissions in multiple rounds after people decline the offers, so I would assume they would send out waitlists/rejections after that

9 minutes ago, oxla said:

I think brock plans on sending out more admissions in multiple rounds after people decline the offers, so I would assume they would send out waitlists/rejections after that

I see. Thanks for letting me know. Got tired of seeing 'under review' for days now.

44 minutes ago, BEN29 said:

Has anyone been waitlisted or rejected by Brock?

My Brock portal has just updated to, "Your application is complete and is currently on a waitlist. A final decision on your application will be posted once known."

Edited by 2helix

14 minutes ago, mkhMPH said:

Hey guys!

Has anyone on McMaster's MPH waitlist heard back yet?

Hey I'm on the waitlist as well, I haven't received any response yet. ?

2 hours ago, GingerDwight said:

Anyone who has received an offer from Waterloo, what is your deadline to decide? 

Only one person has posted about getting an offer from Waterloo (an unofficial one). Not sure if the rest just aren't on this forum or if they actually haven't sent out that many yet. 

Just now, bg3 said:

Only one person has posted about getting an offer from Waterloo (an unofficial one). Not sure if the rest just aren't on this forum or if they actually haven't sent out that many yet. 

I know I've been wondering the same thing

6 minutes ago, bg3 said:

I mean every time I talk to them they say that they've sent out the first round for all seats and all rejections already and apparently many people are accepting....im just like WHERE 

3 minutes ago, GingerDwight said:

I mean every time I talk to them they say that they've sent out the first round for all seats and all rejections already and apparently many people are accepting....im just like WHERE 

I can't imagine not being in this forum I would've gone INSANE ? ?  ?

56 minutes ago, SparklersG said:

Hey I'm on the waitlist as well, I haven't received any response yet. ?

Thanks for letting me know! I saw on the forum that some of the acceptance deadlines passed already so I was wondering if Mac has started accepting people off the wait list yet. 

Edited by mkhMPH

3 hours ago, 2helix said:

My Brock portal has just updated to, "Your application is complete and is currently on a waitlist. A final decision on your application will be posted once known."

Thank you for sharing. I also got the same message today. I'm finally a bit relieved to hear back even though I was expecting worse news.

1 hour ago, PlzJustRejectMeAlready said:

My status hasn't changed on the MUN website and this person got accepted 3 days ago - my assumption is that means I am tapped out from getting in. Honestly just knowing that feels like a relief and less of a worry!

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.05.22 PM.png

Memorial does their acceptances in waves so you’re not done yet