UChicago Harris 2021

yikes1998

2 minutes ago, FrenchFry22 said:

That’s awesome, congratulations!! Better than no $$ at all for sure! Are you also MPP and did you apply for a fellowship? 

Yeah I'm MPP. It was a merit based scholarship. Now that I'm in I'm planning on applying for the Pearson fellowship, according to the scholarships and fellowships page, applications for the Pearson Fellowship will be reviewed in Round One and Round Two.

Just now, MrPants said:

Yeah I'm MPP. It was a merit based scholarship. Now that I'm in I'm planning on applying for the Pearson fellowship, according to the scholarships and fellowships page, applications for the Pearson Fellowship will be reviewed in Round One and Round Two.

On the blog post from yesterday I think it says we have to apply for the fellowship in our original applications for admission? Are EA applicants able to apply after we’re  accepted? If so that’s great news!

Congrats everyone! I missed the call and was left with a voicemail saying that i'm in. no info on $. hopefully it's just that they're not disclosing it in voicemail? im international. 

Q: Everyone who received funding, are you international or domestic?

Edited by izzywho

13 minutes ago, izzywho said:

Congrats everyone! I missed the call and was left with a voicemail saying that i'm in. no info on $. hopefully it's just that they're not disclosing it in voicemail? im international. 

Q: Everyone who received funding, are you international or domestic?

Is it they are still calling people? When they are done, they will release the official one? 

Just now, yxl338 said:

Is it they are still calling people? When they are done, they will release the official one? 

Tbh I have no idea when they will release the official offer. They called me at around 3pm ct. also because they left a voicemail about the acceptance, I had no chance to ask any questions lol

42 minutes ago, kb_sf said:

I'm in for MSCAPP with funding! Also I didn't receive an email yet, but my funding and admission letters do appear in my application portal FYI.

OMG IM IN TOO!!! MSCAPP!!just received an email informing me about the admission status update

Just now, policykid10 said:

My financial aid package is in my portal! I got $15k a year. So uh, anyone know how to afford this? lol. Also, have you gotten your FAFSA packages yet? 

How did you view your financial aid package? Is it reflected together with the status update?

6 minutes ago, policykid10 said:

if you scroll down to the very bottom of your admissions letter, there's a link to the financial aid letter below it!

ohhh I don't see any link though? I guess no funding for me then :(

I applied for a CEG fellowship but there was no mention of it in my acceptance letter or financial aid offer. Does anyone know if that means I definitely didn't get it? Or do those decisions/information come separately? I won't be mad if I didn't get it, but I expected a straightforward yes or no.

Waitlisted, not upset though! Does anyone have any idea about how long applicants on the list have waited to hear back? Do we think we might have an update when Round 1 decisions come out?

Signed up for the webinar on Tuesday but maybe someone has some insight as to what to expect?