DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

On 3/13/2021 at 5:47 PM, phanchris5 said:

I wonder if our program has an interview session or not... I haven't heard anything about interview procedure from Art,Design program until now.

I highly doubt it, look the maiden applying to music and they didnt have interview either:

On 3/12/2021 at 9:54 AM, subeko said:

Hi, my application status changed to ‘’selection made’’ a week ago as well. According to the comments here it means that they made the final decision but we can still get a rejection. Btw I also applied for Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music. I am cellist from Turkey. It was nice to hear from a musician on this forum. Wish you the best!

Also I applied for Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music! A week ago status changed in selection made, after that i have written in daad portal to have information. I hope to know something this week. Goog luck!

29 minutes ago, Pancio said:

Also I applied for Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music! A week ago status changed in selection made, after that i have written in daad portal to have information. I hope to know something this week. Goog luck!

It is wonderful to hear from more people here thanks for your comment. I hope so, cause I guess all of us are really sick of checking the portal every single hour :) Good luck to you and everyone!

On 3/12/2021 at 7:11 PM, esraC said:

Hi
Is there anyone who applied to the short term research grant for graduates and heard something already? Thanks:) 

Hey EsraC,

I applied for the short term research grant. But my status is paper copies received. They told me that the commission will meet in March but I do not know when exactly...

41 minutes ago, K35 said:

Hi everyone... I logged into the portal and my end date for funding changed. What does this mean? My status is still ‘selection made’. 

Please what Daad's programme did you apply for...moreso, I wish to know your region

1 hour ago, BeKay said:

Hey EsraC,

I applied for the short term research grant. But my status is paper copies received. They told me that the commission will meet in March but I do not know when exactly...

Thank you for your answer :) yes, my status is also still the same - paper copies received.  And I don't know the date of the comission meeting either. Let's hope for the best. I hope we both get a positive result as soon as possible. Good luck! 

On 3/12/2021 at 1:11 PM, esraC said:

Hi
Is there anyone who applied to the short term research grant for graduates and heard something already? Thanks:) 

Hi! i applied to that scholarship and my status is "Preselection made" since January. The anxiety is killing me :( If I have any news about the results I'll let you know. Good luck!

Just now, Sofía Somoza said:

Hi! i applied to that scholarship and my status is "Preselection made" since January. The anxiety is killing me :( If I have any news about the results I'll let you know. Good luck!

Hello! thank you so much for letting me know, I think time difference is because we are applying from different regions (me from TR) but they should be releasing the results already, we are very tired of checking the portal regularly. Anywas, better positive and late than an early and negative answer. I wish you luck too!  :)

18 hours ago, nowaytosay said:

I highly doubt it, look the maiden applying to music and they didnt have interview either:

I'm applying for the Visual Arts scholarship and I've asked this to my local DAAD office, they've said they don't do interviews for this specific kind of scholarship.

9 minutes ago, Mikrouthomas said:

Hello everyone. In the DAAD portal under the navigation menu in the options they added __ documents regarding the application.  This happened after they called me for an interview . Do i have to upload again all documents there?

Thanks in advance 

Which DAAD scholarship are you applying for?

2 hours ago, Mikrouthomas said:

In my case they only asked to upload two pdf files about the acceptance of my interview and a statement about the procedure.

Hello, I applied for a DAAD scholarship from Greece too. Check your inbox please!