Silberman Fall 2021 MSW

vincentmsw

Aaand accepted! I believe i missed the new student orientation since i was accepted so late. Is there a place this year's cohort is gathering online to share tips? Should I make a fb group or Slack or something or does one already exist?

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AstoriaMSW said:

I was recently in a pre-orientation session where I believe they said people were still being accepted. I'd definitely start (respectfully) pestering them though. 

I’ve just been accepted ???

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else experiencing this??

My acceptance has only been posted on the website, but I haven’t received a separate email or acceptance package in the mail yet. I wasn’t given any further instructions or anything.The semesters about to start and I’m unsure what to do.

12 hours ago, Ishita Islam said:

Is anyone else experiencing this??

My acceptance has only been posted on the website, but I haven’t received a separate email or acceptance package in the mail yet. I wasn’t given any further instructions or anything.The semesters about to start and I’m unsure what to do.

I think I got an acceptance email, too, but I didn't get any info packet. I do think it was like a week after my acceptance was in the portal. 

I'd reach out to them by email.

That said, here is the link to their online acceptance packet.

• 2 weeks later...