On 4/30/2021 at 12:49 AM, PlatinumofRoyale said:

Has anyone heard from EMGS?

Hey, got an email from EMGS last week. I guess you did as well by now?

Not selected for scholarship, but "listed on the first ranks of the reserve list." It seems that they are not going to tell us the exact ranks, so now I am wondering how "promising" the chances are...? 

Edited by Candoo

19 minutes ago, Candoo said:

Hey, got an email from EMGS last week. I guess you did as well by now?

Not selected for scholarship, but "listed on the first ranks of the reserve list." It seems that they are not going to tell us the exact ranks, so now I am wondering how "promising" the chance is...? 

Yes haha.  They told me that I was "very likely" to be accepted; however, there was not a good chance that I received the scholarship.

On 4/28/2021 at 6:07 AM, Enityme said:

Next month. Are you aware about the self funding?

yes, based on their updated website info, they are still waiting for EACEA communication. have you heard from them? I hope they have EMJM scholarship available and we'll be hearing a good news soon.. goodluck for us!

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo, I'm Alif, an Indonesian student who has applied to IMAESC program from Erasmus Plus. Did anyone also apply to this Program? it's a bit confusing to me as they emailed me earlier about a final result that will be announced on 28th May 2021. However, till today, I still got no emails / final result. Did anyone get a final result already?

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...