13 hours ago, radetzky said:

They have sent out the IMCEERES results and I got the scholarship nomination! Anybody else here with the news?

Congratulations!!! I wonder if my program also informs candidates who are nominated to EACA or just the final results of scholarships.

Thank you guys!

4 hours ago, Renz said:

Congratulations!!! I wonder if my program also informs candidates who are nominated to EACA or just the final results of scholarships.

I think most of the programmes notify you about the nomination!

3 hours ago, radetzky said:

Thank you guys!

I think most of the programmes notify you about the nomination!

Ohhh. Thank you. I reviewed some applicant's experience last year and I think one of my programmes update early April which is a bit late compared to others. Is this your first year applying to Erasmus?

2 hours ago, Renz said:

Ohhh. Thank you. I reviewed some applicant's experience last year and I think one of my programmes update early April which is a bit late compared to others. Is this your first year applying to Erasmus?

I applied last year to IMCEERES only and I was rejected. This year I applied to two other programmes. Still waiting for them to send out the results. I will stick with IMCEERES but still!

1 hour ago, PlatinumofRoyale said:

Congrats to everyone who received an Erasmus Scholarship!  Unfortunately, I did not receive a scholarship for IMCEERES.  Do these programs usually tell you your rank in the reserve list?

I think you can email them and they might tell you, although I am not sure!

Edited by radetzky

5 hours ago, radetzky said:

I applied last year to IMCEERES only and I was rejected. This year I applied to two other programmes. Still waiting for them to send out the results. I will stick with IMCEERES but still!

I think you can email them and they might tell you, although I am not sure!

Wow that’s a really great improvement! This only proves that we should never quit just yet esp. on the first try. Yes. Better to be sure. Nominations are not yet 100% guarantee. Hope you got in both so you can just choose and give one slot to the reserve candidate. 

19 hours ago, Renz said:

Wow that’s a really great improvement! This only proves that we should never quit just yet esp. on the first try. Yes. Better to be sure. Nominations are not yet 100% guarantee. Hope you got in both so you can just choose and give one slot to the reserve candidate. 

Thanks! This is pretty much an unofficial confirmation, so you just have to wait for the formal approval.

BIOPHAM just released their results! Again, unfortunately for me, I didn't get in haha. They were, however, kind enough to provide me a relatively personalized rejection email that indicated my performance throughout the selection process. Some points for improvement for me in the future! 

On 3/28/2021 at 10:09 AM, Mariea said:

Hi! Has anyone applied for Gemma? the consortium has not given any update regarding the announcement of result. if anyone is waiting to hear from this program share it here! Thank you

HI, I am waiting to hear from GEMMA as well. Before they release the results, they should conduct interviews. 

3 hours ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

Nothing yet. Today is the end of March. Let's wait until later. If nothing comes, I guess it's delayed again. :(

They sent a message: 

Thank you for your continued patience in awaiting the results. This message is to serve as a formal announcement that the results of our selection have been finalized.

You can expect to receive an email with your result over the course of today. If you do not receive an email with your result by the end of this working week, meaning Friday April 2 at the latest, please contact the Euroculture Secretariat at this address.

I wonder if anyone has received any results up till now?

On 3/31/2021 at 5:04 PM, Sofiia Kuchumova said:

They sent a message: 

Thank you for your continued patience in awaiting the results. This message is to serve as a formal announcement that the results of our selection have been finalized.

You can expect to receive an email with your result over the course of today. If you do not receive an email with your result by the end of this working week, meaning Friday April 2 at the latest, please contact the Euroculture Secretariat at this address.

I wonder if anyone has received any results up till now?

I received an email from them yesterday! I got the scholarship! If you still won't have heard from them by tomorrow, you should contact them