Hi there! I'm applying for NANOMED, CNE, and BIOPHAM. Among the three, I'm currently waiting for the results on the first two as the scholarship application for BIOPHAM has not closed yet. I am especially feeling anxious about NANOMED since I think they'll be informing applicants who'll move forward to the interview phase this coming week ("around February 22", they said in their e-mail). I've been checking the NANOMED application page roughly 4-5 times a day haha. 

Wishing all the best to the other people who are applying for the same programs as I!

3 hours ago, materialboy said:

Hi there! I'm applying for NANOMED, CNE, and BIOPHAM. Among the three, I'm currently waiting for the results on the first two as the scholarship application for BIOPHAM has not closed yet. I am especially feeling anxious about NANOMED since I think they'll be informing applicants who'll move forward to the interview phase this coming week ("around February 22", they said in their e-mail). I've been checking the NANOMED application page roughly 4-5 times a day haha. 

Wishing all the best to the other people who are applying for the same programs as I!

Good luck @materialboy, rooting for you kabayan!

Hi Everyone,

Good luck to our applications!

I'm applying for GroundWatCH, I checked my application online and I'm "Academically Admitted", waiting for the result of the scholarship, based on their e-mail it will be released before the end of May. 

This wait is exhausting. 

On 2/20/2021 at 6:16 PM, materialboy said:

An update: I received an e-mail earlier from the selection committee of CNE. They said that they'll be beginning to sift through the applications this week and they aim to release the lists of accepted, waitlisted, and rejected by March 20th. More waiting for those of us applying to the program!

9 minutes ago, jamala said:

I applied for glocal, glodep and tourdc. I got an unconditional offer from glocal but I can't study without a scholarship so I should wait anyway. I am kinda stressed and have no idea how to wait one more month

Any update on TourDC?

3 hours ago, jamala said:

I've read 2019-2020 Erasmus forums and I think they don't send offers like Glocal for example but contact you only in April informing about the results. I may be wrong though

That's true. Result will be out by march

Hi all! Just got an offer for IMSISS, but the email states that we must respond to the offer within four weeks (i.e. before the scholarship results are announced). Does anyone know if there is some way to extend the decision deadline? Can't afford to attend the program without the scholarship so don't really want to accept the spot before knowing whether I, in fact, can attend. 

Edited by twelfthcommandment

57 minutes ago, twelfthcommandment said:

Hi all! Just got an offer for IMSISS, but the email states that we must respond to the offer within four weeks (i.e. before the scholarship results are announced). Does anyone know if there is some way to extend the decision deadline? Can't afford to attend the program without the scholarship so don't really want to accept the spot before knowing whether I, in fact, can attend. 

Congrats on your offer!! They suggested to wait until the scholarship announcement for EUROSUD. I think it is the same for IMSISS.

19 hours ago, twelfthcommandment said:

As far as I know you just wait for the scholarship results! No need to worry about the offer and its deadline. 

Hi there, I submitted my application to ECT+ this morning and will try to get IMSOGLO done before the deadline this weekend. Then moving to the MER application. If anyone else is applying to these programs or is in them now, would love to hear about your experience!

22 hours ago, Lenda said:

Hi there, I submitted my application to ECT+ this morning and will try to get IMSOGLO done before the deadline this weekend. Then moving to the MER application. If anyone else is applying to these programs or is in them now, would love to hear about your experience!

Hi! I've submitted my application just this time for ECT+. Actually I was in the reserve list last year and I only tried to re-apply again because nobody knows when luck hits you. I've made some improvements for this year, hoping they will be pleased with my submission this time. 

Anyway, good luck on your future applications! Just don't rush them and focus on each program. 

1 hour ago, Renz said:

Hi! I've submitted my application just this time for ECT+. Actually I was in the reserve list last year and I only tried to re-apply again because nobody knows when luck hits you. I've made some improvements for this year, hoping they will be pleased with my submission this time. 

Anyway, good luck on your future applications! Just don't rush them and focus on each program. 

Hey thanks you too!! I think that’s pretty great you got on the reserve list, like you said luck can play a pretty big role. If you were placed on reserve you at least know they thought you were deserving/qualified for the scholarship, and that there just may have been too many other qualified people. I focused most of my time I had in the last month on my ECT+ app cause it’s definitely my top choice, but the anxiety has really started kicking in now that’s its submitted. I already took a year between my bachelors and masters and I don’t think i will want to put it off another year if I don’t get the scholarship, so I really hope my back up applications in Germany are successful if I’m not lucky here.

May I ask how long last year you waited between finding out you were on reserve to finding out all of the spots were taken? And what’s your bachelors degree?

Good luck and hope we both come back with success stories in April!

7 hours ago, Lenda said:

Hey thanks you too!! I think that’s pretty great you got on the reserve list, like you said luck can play a pretty big role. If you were placed on reserve you at least know they thought you were deserving/qualified for the scholarship, and that there just may have been too many other qualified people. I focused most of my time I had in the last month on my ECT+ app cause it’s definitely my top choice, but the anxiety has really started kicking in now that’s its submitted. I already took a year between my bachelors and masters and I don’t think i will want to put it off another year if I don’t get the scholarship, so I really hope my back up applications in Germany are successful if I’m not lucky here.

May I ask how long last year you waited between finding out you were on reserve to finding out all of the spots were taken? And what’s your bachelors degree?

Good luck and hope we both come back with success stories in April!

There’s always something for you. Sometimes you’ll just have to wait for that perfect moment. I’ve been applying for 3 years now and I think this could be my last, no matter the outcome. Hahaha

Well in my case we were informed a little bit late since they wanted to prioritize the selected candidates. I was informed April 29 of last year that I was put in the reserved list. And I thought it was already a great achievement since there are hundreds (I believe) who have applied. My Bachelor’s Degree is Food Technology. I know it’s a bit far from ECT but I’m also lucky with my job to give me skills and competencies relevant for ECT. How about you? :)

4 hours ago, Renz said:

There’s always something for you. Sometimes you’ll just have to wait for that perfect moment. I’ve been applying for 3 years now and I think this could be my last, no matter the outcome. Hahaha

Well in my case we were informed a little bit late since they wanted to prioritize the selected candidates. I was informed April 29 of last year that I was put in the reserved list. And I thought it was already a great achievement since there are hundreds (I believe) who have applied. My Bachelor’s Degree is Food Technology. I know it’s a bit far from ECT but I’m also lucky with my job to give me skills and competencies relevant for ECT. How about you? :)

Did you apply for Food ID?

7 hours ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

Did you apply for Food ID?

Hi. I didn’t try to apply for Food ID and other food science related programs. I wanted to try a different field which gears towards agriculture and environmental science because I think they are more relevant to my country and kind of closer to my heart.