1 hour ago, shiralta said:

Hi everyone! I just received an offer for the IMCEERES programme! Does anyone know if it's possible to accept and then decline if I don't receive a scholarship offer? I'm an international student so the tuition is quite pricey.

Just wait for the scholarship results. You don't have to accept the offer right away.

2 hours ago, shiralta said:

Hi everyone! I just received an offer for the IMCEERES programme! Does anyone know if it's possible to accept and then decline if I don't receive a scholarship offer? I'm an international student so the tuition is quite pricey.

Hi ! I have also applied to IMCEERES but have not yet received a response. Can I ask you when did you apply and when did you receive the offer ?

Hello! I have applied to BIOCEB and currently waiting for interview invitation for the next step. Anyone invited yet? Also be applying to ECTPlus this February. Good luck to all candidates!

9 hours ago, wlikstarre said:

Hi ! I have also applied to IMCEERES but have not yet received a response. Can I ask you when did you apply and when did you receive the offer ?

Hi! I sent in my application in early December and I just got my offer yesterday.

15 hours ago, shiralta said:

You can accept the offer and still wait for the scholarship results. If you don’t get the scholarship (but hopefully you do), you can just hold back from paying the deposit and tell the admissions office the reason. 

On 1/27/2021 at 5:38 PM, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

Hello.. I'm applying for those exact 3 programmes.. I need only one main list scholarship ?

I have a question for the Euroculture applicants ? do you guys think we can send additional supporting documents via email even after submitting the application? I received one more LOR from one of my professors and I really want to send it, too. What do you think? 

Hello all, I am applying to two programs, LAGLOBE and MITRA. Kind of confusing how the programs all have different deadlines and dates to publish scholarship results, but luckily these two have the same deadline. Both will have interviews though which I'm so nervous about!

6 hours ago, ashthecosh said:

I have a question for the Euroculture applicants ? do you guys think we can send additional supporting documents via email even after submitting the application? I received one more LOR from one of my professors and I really want to send it, too. What do you think? 

They asked for only two reference letters. I think sending a third one would just complicate your application. But it's up to you.

Edited by PommeDeTerre0830

On 1/30/2021 at 11:28 AM, shiralta said:

As far as I know you do not have to accept it until you know the scholarship results. Leave it as it is. 

I have also applied (early October) to IMSISS but I am still waiting for the response, however, I have already received an offer for CEERES (I applied two days before deadline). 

1 hour ago, mjpb93 said:

Hi, i applied to Mapp, IGLSD and EMLE. Good luck, does anyone knows how important is the gpa? Thanks

It depends on the program’s criteria. I think it’s important to have a decent GPA but then it’s not the only thing that sets you apart from other candidates. Other programs look into your motivation, recommendation and even language skills.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:01 AM, mjpb93 said:

Hi, i applied to Mapp, IGLSD and EMLE. Good luck, does anyone knows how important is the gpa? Thanks

Hello there!

It really depends, but most of the programmes I have applied to GPA takes around 20% out of 100. My GPA is not perfect, so I tried to put an emphasis on my motivation letter, work/voluntary experience, recommendation letters to make up for the lost points.

I would personaly focus on motivation letter in particular. Read, revise, have someone read it, ask your professors to read it. You can also check out Essay Forum; the UI is not the best and search sometimes gets you wrong results, but you can find good sample motivation letters with commentaries on it. 

20 minutes ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

Be occupied  with whatever you're doing.. your job or whatsoever... last year was a breeze.. there's the pandemic and days were so fast. Right now, the  days are so slow for me.

Thanks @PommeDeTerre0830! I will try to do that. XD 

4 hours ago, ashthecosh said:

I got my unconditional offer for Eurosud today ?‍♀️ 

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, PME17 said:

Congrats! ? Was there an interview?

There is no interview for this programme (or any other EMJMD as far as I know); you get the initial offer first, meaning that you meet all the requirements, you have to wait for the scholarship results in late March or April though

48 minutes ago, radetzky said:

Congratulations!

There is no interview for this programme (or any other EMJMD as far as I know); you get the initial offer first, meaning that you meet all the requirements, you have to wait for the scholarship results in late March or April though

Ah, I thought this was an offer for the scholarship. Thanks for clarifying. ☺️

On 2/17/2021 at 5:53 PM, moonsummoner said:

Hey, I've seen on Facebook that people started receiving their admission offers from IMSISS. Hoping for positive outcome for those who have applied from here! 

I received a conditional offer from The University of Glasgow yesterday. No hopes for the scholarship, but just waiting it out.