On 1/24/2021 at 1:20 AM, ashthecosh said:

Hi everyone!

I have applied to Euroculture, Eurosud, and EPS and now looking forward to the results. Let's exchange our views. How about your programs? Wish us the best luck!

Hello.. I'm applying for those exact 3 programmes.. I need only one main list scholarship ?

7 minutes ago, PommeDeTerre0830 said:

Hello.. I'm applying for those exact 3 programmes.. I need only one main list scholarship ?

Same here! As far as I know, Uni Glasgow sends the offers around the end of January, early February for EUROSUD. I have been refreshing my inbox every hour ?

1 hour ago, wlikstarre said:

Hello ! I am also applying to IMCEERES and same, I am so anxious that I check my mail box all the time ?

It is so difficult to wait!!! I am also wondering if the applications are as high as the previous years due to the pandemic because I couldn't see many people posting about Mundus on internet.

I don't know, it's difficult 

1 hour ago, ashthecosh said:

It is so difficult to wait!!! I am also wondering if the applications are as high as the previous years due to the pandemic because I couldn't see many people posting about Mundus on internet.

I really don't know for the number of applications but yes it has maybe had an effect. You told before that the results should be at the end of January, how do you know that ? 

4 minutes ago, wlikstarre said:

I don't know, it's difficult 

I really don't know for the number of applications but yes it has maybe had an effect. You told before that the results should be at the end of January, how do you know that ? 

I checked the posts of the people who got their offers in 2020 and 2019 and i suppose that the offers will be out around that time but we still have to wait for the scholarship decisions.

End of January is not really possible, I think more like the first half of February, at least that's what current IMCEERES students told me. 

First you should get an email with an offer from Glasgow, conditional or unconditional, but it's just a basic acceptance to the programme, not a scholarship offer. After that all applicants are ranked in the scholarship competition, the results for that should arrive in late March - early April. 

11 hours ago, ashthecosh said:

Last year there were 200+ applicants for Eurosud. 150 were partner country applicants. Euroculture had around 500+ applicants. 

5 hours ago, moonsummoner said:

End of January is not really possible, I think more like the first half of February, at least that's what current IMCEERES students told me. 

First you should get an email with an offer from Glasgow, conditional or unconditional, but it's just a basic acceptance to the programme, not a scholarship offer. After that all applicants are ranked in the scholarship competition, the results for that should arrive in late March - early April. 

You'll get your offer letter from Glasgow approximately 3 weeks after

Hey! I applied to GLOCAL on the 8th of Jan and yesterday I received an unconditional offer from the UofG.

Still waiting on the scholarships results tho, those will come out around April.

Edited by Aleja14

Hi everyone! I just received an offer for the IMCEERES programme! Does anyone know if it's possible to accept and then decline if I don't receive a scholarship offer? I'm an international student so the tuition is quite pricey.