1 hour ago, undergoat88 said:

when they say within 48 hours...are they trying to say it could be later today? or tomorrow? or we legit have to wait until wednesday...

i dont think i can personally wait until wednesday 

Hahahahha, I know, this is cruel....

Congrats to everyone! 

2 minutes ago, lmappers said:

I received a Public Service Scholarship covering 30% tuition, curious to hear what others received for funding! 

Congrats! I received a Public Service Scholarship for just 15% of tuition. 

1 minute ago, undergoat88 said:

I also received a public service scholarship for 10k - funny how they said it was highly competitive and yet here we all are ?

I think there is probably a correlation with caring enough to be checking this silly website and receiving a scholarship (at least that is what I am telling myself lol) -- I read that only 20% of admitted students receive any form of aid!

I applied to the MSPP, which is only a one year program but still has basically the same tuition as the two-year MPA since it's a 42 credit program, and got 15k off tuition from a "MS in Public Policy Scholarship." 

10 minutes ago, mildlyconfusedmar said:

I think there is probably a correlation with caring enough to be checking this silly website and receiving a scholarship (at least that is what I am telling myself lol) -- I read that only 20% of admitted students receive any form of aid!

hahaha, this is a nice thought. I hope you're right :)

Congrats everyone! 

I was lucky enough to receive the Coverdell fellowship for returned Peace Corps volunteers (50% tuition scholarship). 

I know this is already a generous offer but financial aid is going to be a deciding point for me - does anyone know if Wagner will negotiate aid?

37 minutes ago, aspiringmpp said:

Congrats everyone! 

I was lucky enough to receive the Coverdell fellowship for returned Peace Corps volunteers (50% tuition scholarship). 

I know this is already a generous offer but financial aid is going to be a deciding point for me - does anyone know if Wagner will negotiate aid?

Amazing!!!! Congrats!! I imagine negotiation is possible, but you will probably have to wait a hot minute for some people to decline their offers so they can redistribute funding? Or at least that's what I've gathered about the negotiation process in general