How often do YOU compulsively check GradCafe for admissions results?

How often do YOU compulsively check GradCafe for admissions results?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. I check GradCafe

• 3-5x daily
    • 1-2x daily
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • I just got here. Are you guys okay?

• studious_kirby changed the title to How often do YOU compulsively check GradCafe for admissions results?

I'm just going to put this out there in case anyone else feels similarly: being in limbo at this point is making me even more anxious. I already have several responses from some of my top choices, but I still just want to know so I can move on with the next step of my professional and academic career and spend the next few months figuring out how to move in the middle of a pandemic!

Definitely remaining grateful for the opportunity to even pursue higher education, but on top of the pandemic and the state of vaccine distribution in the US... everything feels so unknown. Just hoping for plans to solidify a lot more so I can stop existing in this state of waxing and waning anxiety.  I know we've all worked our asses off for this month and the decision(s) we'll all have to make by April 15th, but I wish these next three weeks or so weren't so painful ?

Edited by Twiste