GW Trachtenberg MPP 2021

qwertympp

Hi guys, I figured these decisions would be coming out soon and that we might want to start a thread. Anybody have news yet? I haven't heard anything since they emailed me Feb 16th saying my application was officially under review and they'd get back to me in 4-6 weeks (currently in week 3). 

Aside from my rec letters, I finished my application in October and submitted everything before the Jan. 15th deadline (I think that was the one for fellowships). Tuesday, March 15th is exactly 6 weeks after the 1st. 6 weeks after we received the email on February 15th would be (God forbid) March 30th.

2 hours ago, Anorthc2 said:

Aside from my rec letters, I finished my application in October and submitted everything before the Jan. 15th deadline (I think that was the one for fellowships). Tuesday, March 15th is exactly 6 weeks after the 1st. 6 weeks after we received the email on February 15th would be (God forbid) March 30th.

I also applied by the Feb 1 deadline. The GW Colombian College of Arts and Sciences has their admitted students events starting in late March with the first being March 25. I know that’s not Trachtenberg specific, but I can’t imagine results coming out later than the college beginning admitted student events. 

17 hours ago, hholly77 said:

Wait where did you see that? I was on their website and couldn’t find it!

It was on there when I initially started looking at which schools to apply to in October, which I wrote down all the way back then. I can't find it anymore either so maybe it is a false statement on my part now...ugh SORRY i hope it is true for all of our sakes ?

I've actually been looking for it and can't find it anywhere. Their website isn't very user-friendly and it seems they don't put much info out there for the public. Even finding simple program info wasn't easy.

Edited by Anorthc2
Typo

I'm not sure if it means anything, but when i signed on to check my application portal earlier it had me reset my password. Very hopeful for news tonight!

3 hours ago, maham said:

I'm not sure if it means anything, but when i signed on to check my application portal earlier it had me reset my password. Very hopeful for news tonight!

It's probably had me do that 3 times over the past 5 months. I don't think it means anything, unfortunately. It also gets really annoying because they won't let you use old passwords.

17 hours ago, Anorthc2 said:

I've actually been looking for it and can't find it anywhere. Their website isn't very user-friendly and it seems they don't put much info out there for the public. Even finding simple program info wasn't easy.

Honestly after a year of remote learning you would think the website would be stronger, noticed this with several schools I applied to.