Jump to content

GW Trachtenberg MPP 2021


qwertympp
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I figured these decisions would be coming out soon and that we might want to start a thread. Anybody have news yet? I haven't heard anything since they emailed me Feb 16th saying my application was officially under review and they'd get back to me in 4-6 weeks (currently in week 3). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aside from my rec letters, I finished my application in October and submitted everything before the Jan. 15th deadline (I think that was the one for fellowships). Tuesday, March 15th is exactly 6 weeks after the 1st. 6 weeks after we received the email on February 15th would be (God forbid) March 30th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Anorthc2 said:

Aside from my rec letters, I finished my application in October and submitted everything before the Jan. 15th deadline (I think that was the one for fellowships). Tuesday, March 15th is exactly 6 weeks after the 1st. 6 weeks after we received the email on February 15th would be (God forbid) March 30th.

I also applied by the Feb 1 deadline. The GW Colombian College of Arts and Sciences has their admitted students events starting in late March with the first being March 25. I know that’s not Trachtenberg specific, but I can’t imagine results coming out later than the college beginning admitted student events. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, hholly77 said:

Wait where did you see that? I was on their website and couldn’t find it!

It was on there when I initially started looking at which schools to apply to in October, which I wrote down all the way back then. I can't find it anymore either so maybe it is a false statement on my part now...ugh SORRY i hope it is true for all of our sakes 🙈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've actually been looking for it and can't find it anywhere. Their website isn't very user-friendly and it seems they don't put much info out there for the public. Even finding simple program info wasn't easy.

Edited by Anorthc2
Typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if it means anything, but when i signed on to check my application portal earlier it had me reset my password. Very hopeful for news tonight!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, maham said:

I'm not sure if it means anything, but when i signed on to check my application portal earlier it had me reset my password. Very hopeful for news tonight!

It's probably had me do that 3 times over the past 5 months. I don't think it means anything, unfortunately. It also gets really annoying because they won't let you use old passwords.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Anorthc2 said:

I've actually been looking for it and can't find it anywhere. Their website isn't very user-friendly and it seems they don't put much info out there for the public. Even finding simple program info wasn't easy.

Honestly after a year of remote learning you would think the website would be stronger, noticed this with several schools I applied to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.