GW Trachtenberg MPP 2021

qwertympp

Just now, mcrmpp said:

Congrats!!! When did your portal update/did they send you an email?

Thank you!! Just a portal update, I was frantically refreshing the portal per usual and there it was!

14 hours ago, mcrmpp said:

Congrats!!! When did your portal update/did they send you an email?

Thank you! The portal updated ~5 but the email telling me to check the portal ~8 last night! Now to sit and wait for the funding email haha. 

Just my daily complaint post that my application still hasn't been updated. I feel like I'm the very last one lol did we every decipher a rollout strategy? Alphabetical, funding, random? I'm boutta go bald from pulling my hair out over it  

6 minutes ago, maham said:

Just my daily complaint post that my application still hasn't been updated. I feel like I'm the very last one lol did we every decipher a rollout strategy? Alphabetical, funding, random? I'm boutta go bald from pulling my hair out over it  

no clue but i have a feeling they wont release funding emails until everyone's portal is updated...

16 minutes ago, maham said:

They’ve been releasing waitlist notifications  too, so I don’t think it’s in order of funding 

26 minutes ago, maham said:

the fact that there's no rhyme or reason makes this all 10x worse. I just want GW to get breaking my heart over with and be able to commit somewhere

I can't figure anything out unless it's based on the date the application was completed. Or they notified the sure yes's, sure no's, then we're all somewhere in the middle while they debate over us.