Fall 2022 Religion PhD

sayf

17 minutes ago, bigsh said:

@kcsmith199, I applied through Regis college. 

I have absolutely no idea what their admissions decision process looks like across the schools. And given that I know they didn't look at my application until after their admissions deadline had passed, I was totally surprised to see this result so quickly. 

Yeah, I'm not sure what their admissions process looks like, although I assume each school sends out decisions on their own timeline. I applied to Emmanuel. Congrats again! 

On 2/10/2022 at 11:24 PM, kcsmith199 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what their admissions process looks like, although I assume each school sends out decisions on their own timeline. I applied to Emmanuel. Congrats again! 

Thank you. The notice came from the central GCTS email account indicating that there would be some follow on conversation from my college. Funding is the tricky part at TST, especially for non-Canadians. Though I scare myself less when I run the conversion on rental prices back to USD.

11 minutes ago, MKPolicy said:

@Starrysoph I've applied to the DPhil at Oxford (Christian Ethics area) and have not heard anything as of yet.

Do you know which areas were offered?

Hi, I applied to Historical and Systematic Theology focusing on Theology and lit. My friend was given am offer for Ethics strand yesterday but she's already at Oxford for Masters and another girl already at Oxford was sent an offer yesterday. 

Maybe it's because we're external that it is taking longer. I'm a UK citizen but at the University of Cambridge rn. 

I'm imagining that lots of outstanding decisions should be coming reasonably soon, end of the month-ish? The last time I got rejected from Notre Dame it was on the last day of February and I'm betting that it'll be the same this time. It's very helpful that they save your old applications on their portal.