Counselling Psychology Applicants 2022 CANADA

cofffeee

55 minutes ago, M.Ed123 said:

Just revived an acceptance from UofA course-based :) hopefully some other folks got this good news today as well! 

Just wondering if they send out them all at the same time? i applied to course based and thesis based and haven't heard regarding waitlist, rejection or acceptance! 

1 hour ago, MHTherapy said:

Hey everyone, so apparently all the interview invites for uwo for the first round have gone out. They’ve said they’re unsure of how many rounds they’ll be having this year. 

Thank you for the information. Too bad they could have provided more information regarding possibly when waitlisted candidates might hear back. :(

6 hours ago, M.Ed123 said:

Just revived an acceptance from UofA course-based :) hopefully some other folks got this good news today as well! 

Welcome to the dark side (if you accept)!

1 hour ago, anxiouspsyc said:

Based on last years forum and the year before, they started giving out acceptances on March 4th (so hopefully some of us start hearing back tomorrow!!)

omg hopefully!! I can’t imagine hearing all the way until May (apparently some people heard back in May). But, on another note, I was wondering whether the status on the SGS website changes? I know some people from other programs say that the status changes to “under review”. Mine just says “submitted”..is it possible that they havent even taken a look at my application yet? Or does the status not change until the decision is made?

1 hour ago, ManukaHoney said:

omg hopefully!! I can’t imagine hearing all the way until May (apparently some people heard back in May). But, on another note, I was wondering whether the status on the SGS website changes? I know some people from other programs say that the status changes to “under review”. Mine just says “submitted”..is it possible that they havent even taken a look at my application yet? Or does the status not change until the decision is made?

Definitely saw that some people only heard back in May last year too (hopefully this doesnt happen this year!!) For me it still says "submitted" too! :) 

anyone heard back from OISE MEd yet? I know it could go until May but I also saw people saying they found out March 4 so hoping results go live today... also saw some people emailed Todd to find out. anyway really hoping to find out today this waiting game is so anxiety inducing ?

33 minutes ago, stillpsych said:

anyone heard back from OISE MEd yet? I know it could go until May but I also saw people saying they found out March 4 so hoping results go live today... also saw some people emailed Todd to find out. anyway really hoping to find out today this waiting game is so anxiety inducing ?

Do you know whether Todd replied to them?

13 hours ago, Psychsucks said:

Yeah, i just got my acceptance letter today! I think they send them out one after the other?

U of A's rollout is so weird!! And yet nobody has heard anything about thesis-based acceptances??

Just now, stillpsych said:
@ManukaHoney yes in the other forums I saw he shared their results with them! those were the people who hand't heard back until May 

Ohhhhh! But Maybe he won’t tell us now cause it’s “too early”. Have you thought about emailing him? Lol I wonder if I should do that as I am losing patience