2022-2023 Clinical Psychology Applications - Canada

57 minutes ago, T.O.hopeful said:

Unfortunately didn't get extended a formal invite after pre-interviewing with AK. Good luck to those who are shortlisted for Ryerson Visiting Day! 

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't move forward! It's probably difficult right now, but I hope you feel a sense of accomplishment for getting the pre-interview in the first place.

No worries if you aren't comfortable responding, but did you get an email saying you will not be moving forward? Or did you find out another way?

23 hours ago, lemonsqueezy said:

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't move forward! It's probably difficult right now, but I hope you feel a sense of accomplishment for getting the pre-interview in the first place.

No worries if you aren't comfortable responding, but did you get an email saying you will not be moving forward? Or did you find out another way?

Thanks! The research fit was the greatest so wasn't really surprised/overly upset, which is helping. And it was an email directly from the POI

40 minutes ago, sidxx said:

Anyone else not hear back from anywhere? Starting to feel really defeated.

I also haven't heard back from anywhere, not even an informal interview and Im starting to feel defeated but I know a lot of people here are saying it's still early for some schools!

4 hours ago, hopelessbuthoping said:

I also haven't heard back from anywhere, not even an informal interview and Im starting to feel defeated but I know a lot of people here are saying it's still early for some schools!

Isn't everyone interviewing now though? I feel like even looking at previous years, acceptances go out in feb/march too.

12 hours ago, sidxx said:

Isn't everyone interviewing now though? I feel like even looking at previous years, acceptances go out in feb/march too.

it depends on the school. A lot have reached out, but some are always later (OISE being the example I know of).

Also, for people asking about uOttawa interviews, I believe there is no "interview day" - that's what I was told. Profs interview on their own schedule, to whatever level they deem appropriate, and I believe they make decisions in late February/ early March. 

17 hours ago, sidxx said:

Anyone else not hear back from anywhere? Starting to feel really defeated.

I'm in the same boat :( I'm trying to hold out hope because one of the schools I applied to was OISE SCCP, and I know their interviews could happen anytime, but it's still making me anxious. 

1 hour ago, CHCL said:

Is anyone else waiting to hear from uAlberta (SCCP) & McGill (Clinical)? McGill says in review & uAlberta says under review. Ottawa also still says under evaluation.

uAlberta SCCP normally has results out in February :)

1 hour ago, okayidk said:

If any of the two people who posted about OISE SCCP interviews today would be comfortable sharing their POIs, please DM me if you'd be comfortable doing so! Would greatly appreciate it :)

Hey there, email came from ACB and BA cc'd but they aren't my POIs listed, so I think it could be a pre-interview to assess fit in the program possibly? I'm 0-2 on moving on to formal interview stage after pre-interviewing so my confidence is shaky but I hope it goes well lol

1 hour ago, CHCL said:

Is anyone else waiting to hear from uAlberta (SCCP) & McGill (Clinical)? McGill says in review & uAlberta says under review. Ottawa also still says under evaluation.

McGill has already sent out their interview invites for all clinical shortlist members from what I know! 

3 hours ago, clinclin said:

A few people mentioned SCCP interviews from oise. Has anyone heard back regarding a CCP interview? If you’re comfortable with DMing even just a yes that would be great thank you!

I would also like to know as well! This was my long shot school but I am still curious haha