55 minutes ago, SLP--2021 said:

Hi everyone, 

I have everything submitted for UofA but see this at the top of my application. Anyone have this?

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 11.59.14 PM.png

I have it too. I asked Vicki and she said it's because she doesn't look at the applications until after the deadline. So don't worry :) 

7 hours ago, SpeechieAlly said:

I hope U of A overlooks my terrible CASPer score ?

I was told they don't weigh it heavily.... 

I'm not a fast typer, and I felt like I BOMBED last years. I was concerned, so I spoke to Vicki about it. She told me not to worry! 

At least this year you get to know your quartile! Last year you didn't get any indication at all. ?

11 hours ago, SpeechieAlly said:

I hope U of A overlooks my terrible CASPer score ?

Hi! It's only piece of the application so that's some piece of mind and it being the first year they use it in the weight of applications may work in our favour. Were your results emailed to you or did you have to log into atlus suite again? I only wrote mine Jan 27 so it says results are pending. 

Also, did you complete the snapshot? It says I have until Feb 14th to finish it. Thanks!!

1 hour ago, SLP--2021 said:

Hi! It's only piece of the application so that's some piece of mind and it being the first year they use it in the weight of applications may work in our favour. Were your results emailed to you or did you have to log into atlus suite again? I only wrote mine Jan 27 so it says results are pending. 

Also, did you complete the snapshot? It says I have until Feb 14th to finish it. Thanks!!

I asked Vicki, and she said Snapshot isn't required! Only the Casper test. Y

ou get an email from Altus when your results are available and then view it through their site in the Casper section

Edited by Yokai

How'd everyone do on the CASPer? I thought I was going to score in the 1st quartile because I was so stressed and couldn't properly formulate my answers ? Somehow scored in the 3rd quartile.

For the students who are applying next year, I found this video to be the most helpful 

On 1/31/2022 at 3:30 PM, SpeechieAlly said:

Good to know! I'm kinda being paranoid about it lol.

Do we need to click submit or anything?

Can you give more context? The only time I recall hitting a submit button last year was when I submitted the application itself but not sure if they've changed anything 

What do you do if your sGPA is wrong? ..... I have all 3.9 and 4.0 and only 19 grades are in and it says my overall GPA is 3.77 and I dont see a sGPA. This is so confusing

Edited by 2022slpplease

To those who applied to U of T, have you guys looked into scholarships? I'm looking into the OGS but it gets complicated applying as an undergraduate student. There's questions about research contributions which is not applicable to me and relevant activities/experiences (would volunteer work be applicable in this discussion?)

I'm just overwhelmed by these scholarships. Wondering if anyone can help give me some clarity or if they have experience applying for OGS in the past?   

6 minutes ago, ewdavid said:

Did anyone else's GPA calculations just disappear from ORPAS?

I had reached out using SAM to inquire about a couple things wrong with my GPA. They said what was shown earlier today was only briefly available for testing and to check back early next week for the information to be officially available. 

Edited by 2022slpplease

Just now, 2022slpplease said:

I had reached out using SAM to inquire about a couple things wrong with my GPA. They said what was shown earlier today was only briefly available for testing and to check back early next week for the information to be officially available. 

Oooh gotcha. Thanks!