Just now, SLP_hopeful123 said:

I don't see anything on orpas. Anyone else? I see the decision on Western's portal but nothing else.

Last year they sent out an email 15 mins later with the formal rejection.

3 applications later...

I

GOT

INTO 

U

OF

FREAKING

T

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seen on ORPAS right at midnight!!! Waitlisted at Western (weird), already accepted UofT's offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received offers from both UofT and Western. I will be accepting my offer from UofT! I'm shaking so bad. Congratulations to those who have received acceptances and waitlist offers. I would inquire with Janet on which quadrant you are on the waitlist. You've all done amazing! 

Hey everyone! So happy for all of us who got accepted! Keep your heads up if you didn't/didn't receive a letter yet. Took me a couple of times applying to get in. Not sure what's up with Western, but something's off there (must be the water). I just got into McMaster and UofT! So grateful and excited. ?? Any of you going to UofT wanna make a group to prepare/get to know each other?:) CONGRATULATIONS

Just now, SLPEventually said:

Hey everyone! So happy for all of us who got accepted! Keep your heads up if you didn't/didn't receive a letter yet. Took me a couple of times applying to get in. Not sure what's up with Western, but something's off there (must be the water). I just got into McMaster and UofT! So grateful and excited. ?? Any of you going to UofT wanna make a group to prepare/get to know each other?:) CONGRATULATIONS

I accepted my offer to UofT!! I would love to be a part of a group chat of someone is willing to start one!!

Hi everyone! 

Congrats on acceptances!! The wait is finally over. I was rejected for Western SLP but waitlisted for Western Aud. I know the SLP class size is around 50, does anyone know the audiology class size? 

Also an update for those waiting to hear back from U of A.. I emailed yesterday to inquire whether we would receive notification of rejection (I have yet to hear and am assuming this is the case) and Vicki said everyone will hear back by the end of April. 

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately been denied by Western for the fifth time. Nothing from UofT yet but since my ORPAS portal is blank I'm assuming that's also a no from them (number 4 or 5 I've lost count ?) until I receive an email.

It's frustrating and disappointing but I'm still holding out hope to hear from Dalhousie soon, or get good news from one of the two waitlists I'm on.

Also a huge congrats to those who have been successful! ?