2022 School Psychology Applications

jamescorden

17 hours ago, Benji204 said:

It seems like most invites have gone out. Are people still waiting on PhD programs that had early December deadlines?

I am still waiting to hear back from a few - Lehigh, Syracuse, and University of Maryland. I also know UMass Boston said they would be sending out invites sometime next week. 

I don't have experience with group interviews. But I'm curious about what the program told you ahead of time. Did they tell you how many other candidates will be present and about how long it will go, or how you're supposed to answer questions/contribute?

13 hours ago, Benji204 said:

I don't have experience with group interviews. But I'm curious about what the program told you ahead of time. Did they tell you how many other candidates will be present and about how long it will go, or how you're supposed to answer questions/contribute?

They didn't give many details - looks like it's slotted to be 30-40 minutes and it's called a group activity with other applicants. No other details included

On 12/19/2021 at 11:21 PM, rei_silver said:

Hi there! Has anyone heard back from Syracuse University, University of Washington, or UC Berkeley yet? I applied to all of their PhD programs. 

Good luck to everyone waiting :)

Have you heard back from UC Berkeley?

3 minutes ago, rei_silver said:

No, I am still waiting. 

I have read the School Psychology Reddit page and there’s a weekly thread related to graduate school. Some people have heard back from UC Berkeley. 

I saw some people saying UC Berkeley have done sending out all interviews in December, not sure if that was true…

3 minutes ago, rei_silver said:

No, I am still waiting. 

I have read the School Psychology Reddit page and there’s a weekly thread related to graduate school. Some people have heard back from UC Berkeley. 

Do you mind sharing that Reddit page?

12 hours ago, wawawaka said:

I saw some people saying UC Berkeley have done sending out all interviews in December, not sure if that was true…

13 hours ago, Janie.J said:

I am also waiting to hear

Berkeley sent out interview invites the last week of December and their interview day is scheduled for next week. However, I have no clue if there will be additional interviews afterwards or if there's a waitlist of sorts

3 minutes ago, mikgrad said:

Berkeley sent out interview invites the last week of December and their interview day is scheduled for next week. However, I have no clue if there will be additional interviews afterwards or if there's a waitlist of sorts

Thanks for the information!